Samsungs about to takeover the game VOL Apple's already hearing them footsteps

I posted this n the wrong thread earlier...

Note 2>

And kill that batt life noise for a reason to put the iPhone above the s3... It's flat out incorrect and the i5 has the worst batt life of any 4g phone VZW offers since it was released:smh::smh:

If u kill apps n use power saving ull have 15-20% on the i5 batt with the same kinda usage pattern

I have an Galaxy 2, my girl broke hers and bought an iPhone 5. She's been trying to sell it for a week now and to another Galaxy. She hates iPhone and said everything about it sucks compared to Android.

I don't get the hype myself.

How difficult it is to upload music, Safari, email, signal strength, fragility and the only think she appreciates is the battery life.

Difficult to upload music, you just plug it in and sync with itunes :rofl:. Download a different browser Dolphin is a good one. Email is way better on Apple, all my folders are sync with it. On my android just the inbox was and I'd get emails from 3pm at 9pm. all phones are fragile, get a case

My Note 2 is at 65% battery life right now and its been uncharged since 4:30 this morning. Played games,checked instagram,facebook, looked up some things on craigslist.

Battery life is untouchable on this phone

My Nexus 4 > *.

This phone runs like a CHAMP. Straight up BEAST with the Quad-Core Snapdragon processor with the pure android. I've had an Iphone since the og up until this year and haven't looked back since.

Why is that if I have an iPhone I have to be a Stan or fanboy? Are y'all 13? If I have a dell computer would I be a dell Stan? Lol same childish logic.

Why is that if I have an iPhone I have to be a Stan or fanboy? Are y'all 13? If I have a dell computer would I be a dell Stan? Lol same childish logic.
it makes you a stan if people tell you from a objective technical perspective why your phone is inferior and yet you disregard it

because of da apple logo.

I'm convinced some of y'all are slow and can't adjust the settings on your phone to use it properly.

I have S3 on Sprint and the signal in my apartment is piss poor and even roams sometimes and I still don't lose more than 20% of battery while I'm sleep (7-8 hrs)..ever.

Turn off your wi-fi when you're bout to go to sleep, and adjust the settings on how often your phone searches for FB/weather/twitter/etc and you should be good. Idk wth y'all doing but, y'all obviously are doing it wrong

For the record, last night I went to sleep at 2:30 with 16%, woke up at 10:30 and my phone was still on...

it makes you a stan if people tell you from a objective technical perspective why your phone is inferior and yet you disregard it

because of da apple logo.

So it's required for everyone to have the best, tech speaking, phone available? Lol ok, people tell you that "da" isn't a word and the correct word to use in those instances is "the" yet you disregard it, what does that make you?

Back
Top Bottom