Say hello to the verse that knocked off Cole's "Beautiful Bliss" Verse Vol. Rise and Shine

Not only is this entire record gunning for my personal fav record of the year but the 3rd verse....the 3rd verse will def have a top 3 position in my VOY....makes BeautifulBliss look like lightwork....tell me im wrong?!? Is this not one of the best verses of the year!?!
[Verse 3]
Get on your job lil mane, this ain't Saturday
We in two different lanes, you can't navigate
We in two different games, you playin' patty cake
Brother you're lame, you're Shane Battier
You out of shape,
my mind run a mile a minute
The sky's the limit, I'm so high, I'm divin' in it
My rides is tinted', my knob's gettin' slobbed up in it
She hollerin' God, man you would've thought that God was in it
But it's just a nga God invented
The best out, foolish pride'll make you not admit it
But if this !%*@ ain't fire nga, why you noddin' with it?
The hate in your blood can't stop your soul from vibin' with it
Now you all conflicted cause my flows is wicked
And my %@!! is thicker and all of yours is pickin' me
Cause they know a star when they see a star, %!*$#
Ain't even got to $#%$ him to know he a raw %!*$#
I got her in my bedroom, but cheer up, nga
You saved so many oes, you a hero nga!
Medal of honor, I'm feelin' on top like Pac
When he slept with Madonna,
hey, this is death before dishonor
Get arrested and forget to tell my mama
She got enough to stress about, my nga's gonna get me out
Then we hit the club with the thugs and the liquors
No criminal record but I'm makin' criminal records
Isn't it ironic? Isn't it iconic?
Jacket so expensive you wouldn't even try on it
But it fit me perfect, I purchase it if I want it
The city on my shoulder, so no girl, you can't cry on it
When you make a list of the greatest aye, am I on it?
Maybe not yet but bit I got the clock set
It goes tick-tock, game on lock
Son gon' shine but the reign won't stop,oh no!

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/font]

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

[/font]

5odn3a.gif
[/font]

6113551a470531fdf77c214b73a87236f8e6060.gif
[/font]

Yall will overrate this dude till the end.

"No criminal records but im making criminal records"

"Isn't it ironic, Isn't it iconic
Jacket so expensive you wouldn't even try on it"

With struggle bars like that all over the album and yall call it a classic.

Great verse, but honestly I'd still take Beautiful Bliss over it anyways. Not hatin though
pimp.gif

I think his Beautiful Bliss and looking for trouble verses are better. this ones pretty good though.

laugh.gif
 Whoa dere! who said anything was classic? who overrated this dude?

Sayin Beautiful Bliss is better is one thing...i can rock with that...its close

But those are struggle bars? Shane Battier defenders?
roll.gif
 Looking like Cole lines ruffled yall dudes feathers thats why I love the verse 

"The hate in yo blood cant stop ya soul from vibing with it" 
30t6p3b.gif

but seriously I think it takes BB just cuz of the stance he is in, in the game...BB is like the intro...this is like "IM HERE N' WHAT!"

he def goes hard on this one...

one of my fav

One minute I’m overrated, the next minute I’m the savior
You hate it before you played it, I already forgave you, for %@+#!%!+*#+’
That @$%@+ Cole spittin’ that real

Cole playn us, he about to go harder on his second album now that he has everyones attention

My favorite verse might be the last verse on Sideline Story.
I made it to the Roc, even though they tried to box me out

I got the key to the game, they tried to lock me out

But what they don’t understand is this is all plan

It’s a bigger picture and you can’t photoshop me out

Some %#%$@ ask me why Jay never shout me out

Like I’m supposed to give a %#%#

Don’t you know that I be out in France

Where the fans throw they hands like Pacquiao

Not cause my looks, cause my hooks could knock Rocky out

And my lines is designed from the heart

Young Simba been a lion from the start

Dumb %#%$@’s, ya’ll been lyin from the start

My life’s like a movie, truly

And these ++!@$% is dyin' for the part

But, you’ll never play me like LeBron vs. Jordan

Twenty years, wonder who they gone say was more important

Both changed the game, came through and made a lane

Who’s to say that who’s greater, all we know, they ain’t the same

Nothing on the album touches that Beautiful Bliss verse, though. That's probably his best verse all together.

Ace Rawstein wrote:

Medal of honor, I'm feelin' on top like Pac
When he slept with Madonna,
�hey, this is death before dishonor
Get arrested and forget to tell my mama
She got enough to stress about, my nga's gonna get me out

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/font]

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

[/font]

5odn3a.gif
[/font]

[/font]

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Cole World

No....what the @#$# you think inspired Wale to step his game up? Damn sure wasn't the NT beef.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

indifferent.gif
x2

I don't wanna be pretentious but seriously?
eyes.gif
Why are you so impressed with this
well honestly I never put Cole on a "lyrical pedestal"...so if u lookin at it for those reasons, sorry 
laugh.gif

But truthfully im impressed with the verse cuz of the honesty,the hunger and the picture he painted that goes along with the title of the song. Rise and Shining as in growin and becoming a Man, and then proclaiming and demonstarting that he will Rise and Shine as a top rapper in the game all the while sonning his naysayers and talking fly isssh in his own way...u telling me that this verse is anti-dope?

I just think the verse is ill man.... i mean whats not to like about it? that it aint super lyrical?

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

indifferent.gif
x2

eyes.gif
well honestly I never put Cole on a "lyrical pedestal"...so if u lookin at it for those reasons, sorry 
laugh.gif

But truthfully im impressed with the verse cuz of the honesty,the hunger and the picture he painted that goes along with the title of the song. Rise and Shining as in growin and becoming a Man, and then proclaiming and demonstarting that he will Rise and Shine as a top rapper in the game all the while sonning his naysayers and talking fly isssh in his own way...u telling me that this verse is anti-dope?

I just think the verse is ill man.... i mean whats not to like about it? that it aint super lyrical?

Yo Ace on some real +@%, some of these cats is either fickle or hypocritical when it comes to hip-hop. These same dudes sit here and post screwfaces over Em's cypher with all them multisyllablezzz about elbowing rappers in the penis and being Superman eating rat poison but when they hear a raw, real story about a rapper on the come-up they say he ain't saying nothing or he ain't lyrical? These dudes ain't even know what they want from their music
laugh.gif

I liked that verse though. One of the better ones out IMO.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

x2

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Yo Ace on some real +@%, some of these cats is either fickle or hypocritical when it comes to hip-hop. These same dudes sit here and post screwfaces over Em's cypher with all them multisyllablezzz about elbowing rappers in the penis and being Superman eating rat poison but when they hear a raw, real story about a rapper on the come-up they say he ain't saying nothing or he ain't lyrical? These dudes ain't even know what they want from their music
laugh.gif

I liked that verse though. One of the better ones out IMO.
laugh.gif
 im sayin!!! cats be having me tripped out on here!

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Naw, dudes on here with they whiny $%@$@, wondering where hip-hop went and how the game is messed up yet they co-signing Eminem %%+ and posting
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and "Slim Shady back!" Son, that %%+ was hot in elementary school, how you still get excited about I liked that verse though. One of the better ones out IMO.
laugh.gif
 im sayin!!! cats be having me tripped out on here!

Naw they rather get excited about rappers who rap about duct taping and Velcroing a fetus because it rhymes
roll.gif
Son that Slim Shady %$%+ was hot in elementary school when dudes was still prepping for Y2K, how you still think that's hot in 2011? Rakim uses internal rhymes too, you hear HIM saying that %*%+?

Meanwhile Cole giving you his story and that non-gimmick, real %%++ and fools on here is giving you the stoneface? Yeah they right, hip-hop is in the crapper, and NT dudes on here is supporting it
laugh.gif
I ain't even hating on what they like, if they like it all the power to them, but they damn inconsistent with what they think is hot and what isn't. In one post it's subject matter, in another it's rhymes about squigees and acid. Ok.

Back
Top Bottom