**********************Scammer Alert************************ @badboyd21 legit scammer

i have photographic proof of the deal
maxresdefault.jpg

^ u are 100% right. **** is crazy and they see nothing wrong with it

They ain't worn bruh, day VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVNDS :pimp:

Drake best rapper Allah, bruh :pimp:

Last edited:
yeah, no shot at getting your money back without any proof. its like someone paying for kicks via paypal and wants to meetup for the kicks and files a chargeback. you need proof. just take the loss and think of it as an expensive life lesson.

Its obviously a dude trying to sodomize other shoeheads

You reap what you sow

If you really have a "soledoutshop" , you were likely going to charge double what you would have "paid"

Your laywer must be like
"FREE $500!!!"

"This dude dumb enough to do this deal, have dudes address, and still came to me??"

When reselling goes wrong

And all us nters need to think

This guy wasnt smart enuf to avoid this deal,
He def aint smart enuf to go get his money back and deal woth dude himself without getting hemmed up

Damn this ties up so much stuff, f the frauds, hope you get your money OP

Baltsneakershow disappeared over something like this sheesh

This same **** badboyd21 got me for $450. Filed a claim through PayPal but it was after the 45 days. Filed a chargeback and temporarily got the money back but then a few weeks later the money got taken from my account. He's done this to countless people and all his friends and Twitter **** buddies still promote and stand up for this douche.

This same **** badboyd21 got me for $450. Filed a claim through PayPal but it was after the 45 days. Filed a chargeback and temporarily got the money back but then a few weeks later the money got taken from my account. He's done this to countless people and all his friends and Twitter **** buddies still promote and stand up for this douche.

It was $450 for a preorder? I don't understand how is this guy getting people to fork over this type of cash, with only a "handshake".

People are falling for these scams like the elderly with the lotto. :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:

When ever you get scammed always file the claim as if an unauthorized user made the payment for you. More than likely the the scammer isn't going to respond to the PayPal claim and PayPal gives you 100% of the money. That's what I did when a "friend"! Said they'd hook me up with an pair of kicks and of course I gifted it. The second I sent the money I got excuses left and right even one as far as him saying he was in the hospital from a bad car accident (lie). Put in a claim that someone not authorized to use my account made the payment and I got every single dollar back.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

so it unfolds

Im not backing dude at all but Yall out here dropping 400-500 to preorder shoes from complete strangers? :rofl:

Dat struggle for acceptance. Dat thirst :rofl:

Last edited:
I did do it as unauthorized. They sent him 3 emails and he never responded based on the "history" on the claim. PayPal knows he's scamming people. My bank told me it was up to PayPal to get the money back after they took the money out of my account after I "temporarily" got it back. I'm guessing PayPal would have to take the hit for the $ so that's why he keeps getting away with it. I just don't understand how they let him even have a PayPal account. I think he keeps opening account from different family members or other people who knows.

Im not backing dude at all but Yall out here dropping 400-500 to preorder shoes from complete strangers? :rofl:

Dat struggle for acceptance. Dat thirst :rofl:

Why would it matter who I'm buying anything from? You're saying I need to know someone personally to buy something from them? ***** dummy. PayPal and my bank should be supporting me, I have all the evidence plus PayPal is supposed to be safe....lol yeah ok. Plus dudes are blatently backing him knowing he's a scammer. My thinking was if anything goes wrong I could always file a claim or chargeback.

Im not backing dude at all but Yall out here dropping 400-500 to preorder shoes from complete strangers?
roll.gif

Dat struggle for acceptance. Dat thirst
roll.gif
Who do you think you would have been backing with this statement? You seem like you hold all the answers sway

Back
Top Bottom