"Scandal" on abc discussion thread

Shonda rhimes is playing games.

Mellie was all over fitz Sr and loving him, now we find out he raped her....

Its obvious the writers threw that in at the last minute because it makes no sense.

sick.gif
Why

Knew someone was going to catch the fade by seasons end, watch it be Harrison.

Maaaaaaaan, Olivia's mom gotta be on some deep cover rogue spy ish for all this to have went down. Fitz open for that gladiator box :lol:

Quinn really thought Huck wouldn't figure it out :lol: I hope she catches the fade I been wantin her to catch for a while

I figured my dude Harrison was dominating them ivory yambs.

As soon as they showed him w/ up close and u seen he had no shirt on, u knew he was plowing that fresh fallen snow. :lol: Dude is always dressed in every episode, but this one he isn't slightly, dead give away :lol:

I feel like only two people can be the one to catch the fade next episode, Harrison or Mellie

I feel like only two people can be the one to catch the fade next episode, Harrison or Mellie

DAMN!

Mellie *** on my nerves---she doing it to herself. It's crazy how Fitz got these broads STRUNG THE **** OU!!! He must got that daddy **** or something I swear :lol: I'm kinda over him and Liv tho, it's not healthy. I want her to move on with her life which is what I THOUGHT she was doing with Jake. But she just about all but ****** that up. He not gon' stand around while she gladly slips and falls on the Fitz **** every other weekend.

Quinn is *** is done. ***** is stupid, point blank. I don't think Huck gon' kill her tho.... Harrison!? Nah bruh they can't kill him---- like... NO.

Predictable swerve but I wont complain.

Someone just needs to die, a character of relevance.

I'm kinda confused about this episode. How exactly is the mom the monster? What name was she going by? What did the reporter have to do with it? I didn't even know there was another episode.

I'm kinda confused about this episode. How exactly is the mom the monster? What name was she going by? What did the reporter have to do with it? I didn't even know there was another episode.
Mombs is a terrorist, dude on the phone wasnt a reporter but rather an associate, she got on the plane to what I can only presume to be blow it up when it got somewhere important, Eli found out, took her off the plane, and then made Fitz shoot it down.

So was mama gonna set off the bomb mid flight? If she was put in jail, why was the plane shot down if she wasn't on it ??

So was mama gonna set off the bomb mid flight? If she was put in jail, why was the plane shot down if she wasn't on it ??
I'm just guessing but what I think happened was he found out she was a terrorist, pulled her off the plane, and then after it took off found out there was a bomb on it so Fitz had to shoot it down.

SO BASICALLY I CALLED THE ****--- told ya'll the Mama was a spy!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wonder if she ends up catching the fade :nerd:

LOL at their half hearted attempts to develop Harrisons charcater, like the stare between him and that woman, with the "Adnam Salif says hello"

If they dont flesh that out in full next season they midas whale kill dude.

I don't understand why Cyrus pimped out his husband. I'm new to scandal so forgive me

To blackmail the vice president so she wouldn't run against Fitz next election;the man that cyrus slept with is the husband of the vp.

Back
Top Bottom