Scottie Pippen Appreciation (2010 Basketball HOF Inductee + Own Statue)

people forget that Pippen was the arguably 2nd best player in the league at the time.

MJ didn't win all those chips himself.

people forget that Pippen was the arguably 2nd best player in the league at the time.

MJ didn't win all those chips himself.

pimp.gif
Appreciated

His perimeter D was one of the best, if not the best we'd ever seen..

dude looks like he has an 8 ft wingspan
laugh.gif
super long and athletic, moves with surprising smoothness and elegance with the ball. he seems to float in the air. Very good all around game

dude looks like he has an 8 ft wingspan
laugh.gif
super long and athletic, moves with surprising smoothness and elegance with the ball. he seems to float in the air. Very good all around game

pimp.gif
Jordan took all the Shine but Pippen was on his grind. 
pimp.gif

He's known for that defense but I always loved the  way he can run the team and handle the ball-passing.  

pimp.gif
Jordan took all the Shine but Pippen was on his grind. 
pimp.gif

He's known for that defense but I always loved the  way he can run the team and handle the ball-passing.  

Pip's game was silky smooth and the way he handles the rock in transition was somewhat his signature move.

Pip's game was silky smooth and the way he handles the rock in transition was somewhat his signature move.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

The dunks over Smith & Ewing
pimp.gif
Some of my favorite Pippen moments right there.
Abused Karl Malone a couple times in the Finals too. Go back and check both the Flu Game and Jordan's last game as a Bull...

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

The dunks over Smith & Ewing
pimp.gif
Some of my favorite Pippen moments right there.
Abused Karl Malone a couple times in the Finals too. Go back and check both the Flu Game and Jordan's last game as a Bull...

bringing this thread back to life as one of the most underrated all around basketball players will have the spotlight on him as he gets inducted in the 2010 basketball hall of fame in a few days.

imho the best complimentary/role player of all time!

share your thoughts/appreciation

bringing this thread back to life as one of the most underrated all around basketball players will have the spotlight on him as he gets inducted in the 2010 basketball hall of fame in a few days.

imho the best complimentary/role player of all time!

share your thoughts/appreciation

[h1]Bulls to honor Pippen with statue inside United Center[/h1]
"Words really can’t express my feelings," Pippen told Bulls.com. "It’s an unbelievable honor and truly amazing. It’s something you dream of as a kid growing up, but you can never foresee those childhood fantasies becoming reality."

pippen_100825.jpg

"My playing years went by so fast, but I’m happy I was able to make my mark on the game," said Pippen. "It’s hard to take a deep breath and look back on it all. At the same time, you are always trying to get to the next level and accomplish something new."
(Nathaniel S. Butler/NBAE/Getty Images)

Scottie Pippen | Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame | Class of 2010

By Adam +!#*@ | 08.25.10

The Chicago Bulls have plans to unveil a bronze statue of Hall of Famer Scottie Pippen that will be displayed permanently in the United Center at some point towards the end of the 2010-11 season.

“Not only is Scottie Pippen one of the greatest players to ever wear a Bulls uniform, but he’s among the best players in history of the league to play the game,

[h1]Bulls to honor Pippen with statue inside United Center[/h1]
"Words really can’t express my feelings," Pippen told Bulls.com. "It’s an unbelievable honor and truly amazing. It’s something you dream of as a kid growing up, but you can never foresee those childhood fantasies becoming reality."

pippen_100825.jpg

"My playing years went by so fast, but I’m happy I was able to make my mark on the game," said Pippen. "It’s hard to take a deep breath and look back on it all. At the same time, you are always trying to get to the next level and accomplish something new."
(Nathaniel S. Butler/NBAE/Getty Images)

Scottie Pippen | Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame | Class of 2010

By Adam +!#*@ | 08.25.10

The Chicago Bulls have plans to unveil a bronze statue of Hall of Famer Scottie Pippen that will be displayed permanently in the United Center at some point towards the end of the 2010-11 season.

“Not only is Scottie Pippen one of the greatest players to ever wear a Bulls uniform, but he’s among the best players in history of the league to play the game,

my favorite player of all time. for some reason loved his game and remember doing a book report on him in 2nd or 3rd grade

Back
Top Bottom