Shawn Marion Suns career appreciation / pics.

This thread is so stupid. How do Suns fans on here seriously appreciate this guy when the guy clearly wanted out because he felt un important to the team andwas obviously jealous that he wasnt the 2nd option on the team.The guy demand a trade himself and was being a team cancer.These arent lies and reported severaltimes.

Face the facts Suns fans: Shawn Marion brought this trade upon himself.

Appreciated. <--Let me edit that, appreciated in thanks to Steve Nash.. I don't think he will average the same numbers anywhere else.

But even more appreciated, are those pre-2000 Suns jerseys (eventhough I'm not a fan)...

PAAAAAGANDBDNKDF.jpg

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

This thread is so stupid.

How do Suns on here seriously appreciate this guy when the guy clearly wanted out because he felt un important to the team and was obviously jealous that he wasnt the 2nd option on the team.The guy demand a trade himself and was being a team cancer.These arent lies and reported several times.

Exactly.....Just a bunch of hypocritical Scum fans now rooting for a former "Faker"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 24 K B 8

How do Suns on here seriously appreciate this guy when the guy clearly wanted out because he felt un important to the team and was obviously jealous that he wasnt the 2nd option on the team.The guy demand a trade himself and was being a team cancer.These arent lies and reported several times.

Exactly.....Just a bunch of hypocritical Scum fans now rooting for a former "Faker"
roll.gif

Why must Lakers fans get mad when zo goes in there thread and talk...when they do the exact same thing?

roll.gif
Dude's a monk
laugh.gif
and a worthless piece of crap and norings ....how about that
laugh.gif

I'm going to appreciate watching Shawn Matrix prove to his Marion slurper fans here on NT how overrated a player he is now that he is in Miami.

Like I've said before Shawn Marion is putting up the #'s he is now because of the offense system he played in @ Phoneix with Nash.

Lets see how he does when D Whistle gets injured and he has to carry the Heat.

You Marion sluprers are foolish if you think Marion is a franchise player or legit 2nd option on any other team.

Bottom line is he got his wish after crying hard enough for the past 2 years in Phoenix.

I'm going to appreciate watching Shawn Matrix prove to his Marion slurper fans here on NT how overrated a player he is now that he is in Miami.

Like I've said before Shawn Marion is putting up the #'s he is now because of the offense system he played in @ Phoneix with Nash.

You Marion sluprers are foolish if you think Marion is a franchise player or legit 2nd option on any other team.

Bottom line is he got his wish after crying hard enough for the past 2 years in Phoenix.

tired.gif
You know Marion was an all star before Nash even got there right?

JsindaA wrote:
Kidskillz858 wrote:

tired.gif

You really can't tell these Faker fans anything. They only have one response..."we have rings"
Which, when translated means: "I don't know what the hell I'm talking about so I'll bring up something completely irrelevant to this topic andhopefully you won't realize I'm talking out of my **%"

If Marion was smart, he would opt out of his contract end of this year, then sign with PHX again for the minimum.

THEN PHX would be dangerous. But nah, he wants the money and the stats, and be at least the #2 guy on the team.

Originally Posted by presequel

If Marion was smart, he would opt out of his contract end of this year, then sign with PHX again for the minimum.

THEN PHX would be dangerous. But nah, he wants the money and the stats, and be at least the #2 guy on the team.
That would be a dream scenario...but it won't happen.

damn
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Very sad day for a true suns fan, always thought he would retire a Sun and i deff see them putting him in the ring of honor down the road even if he doesntretire with us, also seeing him in a diff jersey is gonna take some time...looks like im gonna finally have to break down and buy a new jersey. (Too bad theywont make a marion retro heat jersey always loved that jersey) Cant wait for the first national TV game due to my relocation from season ticket holder toFakerTown resident.

Saying Marion is trash is obviously rediculous, his defence and rebounding alone make him better then most. I think offensively his numbers are going to dropin miami though. He can't really create on his own.. needs good passing

Kidskillz858:

JsindaA:
tired.gif
NBAdotcom:
You really can't tell these Faker fans anything. They only have one response..."we have rings"
Which, when translated means: "I don't know what the hell I'm talking about so I'll bring up something completely irrelevant to this topic and hopefully you won't realize I'm talking out of my **%"

Which, when translated means: "I really have nothing to add at the moment, so I'll bring up something completely irrelevant to this topicand hopefully you won't realize I'm talking out of my **%"

Why would the suns make this trade? I mean Shaq on the suns thats not gonna work out for anyone

I'm happy the Suns got worse by making this trade but I'm mad that it is very possible that Marions numbers might drop. That will not be good for myfantasy team.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

JsindaA wrote:
Kidskillz858 wrote:

tired.gif

Which, when translated means: "I don't know what the hell I'm talking about so I'll bring up something completely irrelevant to this topic and hopefully you won't realize I'm talking out of my **%"

laugh.gif

Which translates into Zodogg is a ignorant Suns fans who isnt smart enough to defend his man crush for Shawn Marion.
roll.gif

Appreciated.

laugh.gif
@ those who think Marion is a product of a system.

Think of any glue/hustle guy in the league, David Lee, Shane Battier, etc. and times that by 5.

Matrix doesn't need the ball in his hands to be effective, and he can still put up 18-20 pts.

Shooting 3's, putbacks, defends, rebounds, all of the above.

Marion will succeed wherever he goes, because of the type of player he is.

JsindaA wrote:
Kidskillz858 wrote:

tired.gif

laugh.gif

Which translates into Zodogg is a ignorant Suns fans who isnt smart enough to defend his man crush for Shawn Marion.
roll.gif

Defend my man crush?
Let me know when you take the framed pic of Fakers SG#24 off your nightstand.

In any case, there's nothing to defend. You clearly don't know what you are talking about as evidenced by this quote
I guess you just started watching basketball over the last three years...because if you watched it prior to that, you'd have realized thatMatrix was putting up big numbers while Nash was on the Mavs.
So, looks like your argument is flawed.

failure0400.jpg

JsindaA wrote:
Kidskillz858 wrote:

tired.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

JsindaA wrote:
Kidskillz858 wrote:

tired.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

so according to you guys Marion is "trash"? At least he plays D.... That should be enough right there in a league where the majority of theplayers play absolutely no D at all. I'm not even going to mention all the intangibles and the fact that he doesn't need the ball to be effective......I don't think anybody said he is a HOFer or the best PHX Sun ever.... It's an appreciation post Zo made due to Matrix (a PHX Suns his entire careersince '99 and one of the greatest Suns ever) being traded...... then you got dudes coming in here saying he's trash and sucks and is a product of thesystem
tired.gif
Absolutely ridiculous
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom