Shawn Marion Suns career appreciation / pics.

Originally Posted by 24 K B 8

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Another wonderful contribution to this thread from you.

Please PM me when you post something with a point. Otherwise, I really don't need to waste minutes of my life reading your posts. After all, I'malready 30. I don't have much time left.

Out of everyone on the Suns, and I really dislike the Suns for obvious reasons. But out of everyone on that team. Shawn Merion was my favorite. He played wellwith Kobe in the 07 ASG.

Great player and I wish him the best. I wish we could make a deal for him but he makes to much.

even though i hate the suns and always talked alotta crap about marion, dude is a beast... his rebounding skills for his height is amazing... he could match upwith almost anyone on the defensive end... he's quick off the floor, and his ability to finish around the basket ranks up there with anyone in the NBA

there's no doubt the suns are going to miss him... im just glad he's out of the western conference
laugh.gif

go lakers
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

JsindaA wrote:
Kidskillz858 wrote:
I'm going to appreciate watching Shawn Matrix prove to his Marion slurper fans here on NT how overrated a player he is now that he is in Miami.

Like I've said before Shawn Marion is putting up the #'s he is now because of the offense system he played in @ Phoneix with Nash.

Lets see how he does when D Whistle gets injured and he has to carry the Heat.

You Marion sluprers are foolish if you think Marion is a franchise player or legit 2nd option on any other team.

Bottom line is he got his wish after crying hard enough for the past 2 years in Phoenix.

tired.gif
You know Marion was an all star before Nash even got there right?
You really can't tell these Faker fans anything. They only have one response..."we have rings"
Which, when translated means: "I don't know what the hell I'm talking about so I'll bring up something completely irrelevant to this topic and hopefully you won't realize I'm talking out of my **%"

laugh.gif

Which translates into Zodogg is a ignorant Suns fans who isnt smart enough to defend his man crush for Shawn Marion.
roll.gif

Defend my man crush?
Let me know when you take the framed pic of Fakers SG#24 off your nightstand.

In any case, there's nothing to defend. You clearly don't know what you are talking about as evidenced by this quote
Like I've said before Shawn Marion is putting up the #'s he is now because of the offense system he played in @ Phoneix with Nash.
I guess you just started watching basketball over the last three years...because if you watched it prior to that, you'd have realized that Matrix was putting up big numbers while Nash was on the Mavs.
So, looks like your argument is flawed.

failure0400.jpg

You cant spell or lookup the word failure when you look at the Suns playoff run's the past 3 years or their entire franchise history.

laugh.gif

I think you're all overlooking the loss of marcus banks (another UNLV guy) will have on the suns....it will be more horrendous than marions departure
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
@ me

Thanks scums for such a great trade!! Don't worry scum fans his skills will be matched better with D wade!!! Also his skill would be used properly!!! GoHeat

P.s. You best believe Shaq will be motivated to destroy the Lakers. Scums finally have a center best of luck to yall

I love how Ska sidesteps the blatant fact that these dudes come into a thread to troll and stir !!#@ up. How bout them rules, Moderator...?

This is an appreciation post... Not a "Discuss Shawn Marion's Skills" thread. Laker fans like these two are what ruins it for the rest of them.There will always only be a small handful of Laker fans that I can actually discuss basketball with (Shouts to the likes of goukiteg and moggz), without themresorting to playoff runs, rings, and their man crushes for Kobe.
smh.gif

ANYWAY... This is, indeed, a sad day. I didn't think a basketball trade would have me so down in the dumps, but this just sucks. I'm still notbelieving that the dude Marion is about to part ways with the organization, and we're getting some fat slob in return. I mean, if Shaq finds new life inPhoenix and decides to just give it all he's got and beast on opposing big men, then I'll eat my words. But as of now, this trade is just unbelievable.What in God's name are they thinking...? Like I said in the other thread, we GAVE AWAY Kurt Thomas, and traded millions of draft picks in return for abunch of cash. Now we just throw all that down the drain by taking on Snaq's enormous contract, in a trade that we ALSO part ways with one of our stars...?

Mind-boggling. I'm refusing to accept that this is real.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

So long, Shawn. We'll miss ya.

short term i think this trade is gonna heLp the suns...a motivated shaq means a good shaq...but Long term theyre screwed...this is a panic move for the sunsthough...i dont kno...matrix is a mack though man...for me the suns are the number 1 team in the west for now...so why fix something thats not broke?

I'll appreciate him, he was one of my favorite players before the Suns and the Lakers began their rivalry.

Originally Posted by Backirvine

Am I missing something? He was drafted number 9, not 1
Sorry for the confusion. I meant first round.

I edited it to say #9 to avoid confusion.

I wonder if he'll opt out after this season...here's an interesting place for him to go -

Memphis...

They're making all these deals to clear salary space...and their coach is Marc Iavaroni - former Suns assistant.
They've got some young, athletic guys - adding a Matrix wouln't be a bad addition.

Or - if he stays in MIA, you've got D. Wade, Trix, and probably a very good draft pick - maybe a Beasley in the middle or a Derrick Rose running the point?

Things get interesting next year for Matrix.

I still like the thought of signing with the Suns for the mid level exception, but it won't happen.

^hey Zodogg, im not sure, but i think there is a pretty good chance Shaq doesnt even pass his physical.
Just throwing it out there

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Appreciated.

But dude shouldn't have been crying about not being respected. You're getting paid millions; there's the respect you're owed.

Like Nash and Amare are ever going to be shopped by the Suns; you don't shop All Star PGs and Cs. Forwards are always shopped; he let the trade rumors get to him instead of realizing that the Suns respect him with a healthy paycheck and a max extension. The trade rumors weren't disrespect at all.

But he's still appreciated. I think he's a true gym rat... but his numbers will go down without Nash.

I agree with Ska completely

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^hey Zodogg, im not sure, but i think there is a pretty good chance Shaq doesnt even pass his physical.
Just throwing it out there
Its been said that he got to PHX and he is down to 315...I don't know what the hell to believe.

JsindaA wrote:
Kidskillz858 wrote:
I'm going to appreciate watching Shawn Matrix prove to his Marion slurper fans here on NT how overrated a player he is now that he is in Miami.

Lets see how he does when D Whistle gets injured and he has to carry the Heat.

You Marion sluprers are foolish if you think Marion is a franchise player or legit 2nd option on any other team.

Bottom line is he got his wish after crying hard enough for the past 2 years in Phoenix.

tired.gif
You know Marion was an all star before Nash even got there right?
You really can't tell these Faker fans anything. They only have one response..."we have rings"
Which, when translated means: "I don't know what the hell I'm talking about so I'll bring up something completely irrelevant to this topic and hopefully you won't realize I'm talking out of my **%"

laugh.gif

Which translates into Zodogg is a ignorant Suns fans who isnt smart enough to defend his man crush for Shawn Marion.
roll.gif
Defend my man crush?
Let me know when you take the framed pic of Fakers SG#24 off your nightstand.

In any case, there's nothing to defend. You clearly don't know what you are talking about as evidenced by this quote
I guess you just started watching basketball over the last three years...because if you watched it prior to that, you'd have realized that Matrix was putting up big numbers while Nash was on the Mavs.
So, looks like your argument is flawed.

failure0400.jpg

You cant spell or lookup the word failure when you look at the Suns playoff run's the past 3 years or their entire franchise history.

laugh.gif

Shutup, you and 24 K B 8 are such Kobe nuthuggers and close minded, makes other Lakers fan look stupid.

Anyways, Matrix is appreciated. Lakers vs Suns will never be the same if this actually goes down. SMH at Shaq in Phx.

I agree with NBADotcom Matrix does all the small things to get points and really does not benefit that much from Nash (See players like Diaw and Stat)

Marion is gonna do what he does regardless of who is his PG is

Back
Top Bottom