Since when can you say the N-Word on TV???

eek.gif
yesterday
is this new?

BET lets it slide sometimes....other networks might let it slide if the "er" is at the end and its for an educational purpose

I used to always notice that it was allowed on shows when used as a derogatory term, but not as a term of endearment.

what show?

i remember when they had the fight on the real world, mtv allowed the word to be aired

it is 09 dude, this is getting old. The more people ignore it the less you hear about it.

it was the the 40yr old virgin yesterday on the USA network
said it like 50 times
the slang version too
eek.gif

they NEVER block out the ER version..And they NEVER block it out when a white person says eiither the ER or A
They only block it out in rap videos and when a Black person says it..thats just what i noticed

Originally Posted by FlyNY

they NEVER block out the ER version..And they NEVER block it out when a white person says eiither the ER or A
They only block it out in rap videos and when a Black person says it..thats just what i noticed
QFT
I never understood that for the life of me.
Like I can't say it but you can and if I say anything about it it's for educational purposes and authenticity.
indifferent.gif

RLY?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by FlyNY

QFT
I never understood that for the life of me.
Like I can't say it but you can and when I say anythingabout it it's for educational purposes and authenticity.
indifferent.gif

RLY?
tired.gif

tired.gif

its been allowed on tv for quite a while now, but i think its only on late night tv. same as b****

they have been saying the n word..i made a thread about this a few months back..n ppl told

me i was buggin and u cant say the n word on tv. i was wondering why u cant say f*ck but

u can say the n word...

I remember watching the Jeffersons and George would say it all the time, I remember when they spray painted it on Laura locker on Family Matters, I mean atthis point, Cartman says pretty much anything he wants so I cant get mad, but you do have a point, when it ends in ER its said with no problem, but when itends in A they like dub your mouth to make you look like you said "figure". at this point, who the hell are you protecting? The Children? I have justcome to accept that I will never live in a world that makes sense because people in power aren't necessarily intelligent, just well connected

you can say it roots style, but you can't say it ODB shame on a _____ style....

i guess that's cool, even though the first one actually stings a bit.

They say it all the time on FX. Then again FX is the closest thing to R-rated tv this side of late night HBO and Cinemax

When did Vince say the N word?

On a side note, could someone post the time when the Rock said MF live on RAW, of all the damn Raws to miss........................
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom