SMFH. 15 year old girl gets curbstomped in Seattle and bystanders + security dont do A THING.

those Westlake "guards" are corny. They'll sweat you on some lightweight BS, but do nothing when there's real drama goin down. Always wantin to mean mug a dude that minds his business going to and from work, smh.

I understand that they couldnt act out, but I mean they couldnt run interference and screen ol'girl off till the cops came?
speaking of the cops, where were they? They STAY up top on 3rd by the Bon/Macy's/McDonalds anyway, they coulda hit the elevator and been down there pronto.
furthermore, none of the citizens intervened either...thats really disturbing. I feel like SOMEBODY coulda stepped in just to keep the girls apart at the very least.

when you describe it as a curbstomp in the title, and before the video in the description people expect to see a curbstomp. don't get all butthurt if you don't know how to explain **%!. it's not our fault.

Yes I would have liked to see that
smile.gif

Why you mad though?

itz rOLLi wrote:
when you describe it as a curbstomp in the title, and before the video in the description people expect to see a curbstomp. don't get all butthurt if you don't know how to explain **%!. it's not our fault.

A girl i used to mess with back in the day did that to some dude sophomore year of high school. She just got out of jail like a year ago, im 23 btw....

But Downtown Seattle is getting worse by the year... the number o homeless increases and the crazy homeless are everywhere... Mcdonalds on 3rd is full of drug users, i see fights often now... and those goth kids who wear jnco jeans that hang around westlake
sick.gif
... there was a bank robbery the other day and Nordstrom where i work just got held up and the person got away
smh.gif

Originally Posted by R23J

Thats the #%+@**# problem with this country and especially people like who have posted on here. I dont care if youll 'get sued for touching a teen" , i doubt that case will hold up in court after a tape shows someone beating up someone! with lookouts no less. Your job is to protect people to a certain extent. "They are there to observe and report."... No they wont after a parent or someone with brains sees a kid getting beat up and that lazy piece of $$$+ not doing anything
I see you are both upset and incorrect
they were doing their job
happy.gif

Originally Posted by GeorgeCantstandya

itz rOLLi wrote:

A girl i used to mess with back in the day did that to some dude sophomore year of high school. She just got out of jail like a year ago, im 23 btw....

But Downtown Seattle is getting worse by the year... the number o homeless increases and the crazy homeless are everywhere... Mcdonalds on 3rd is full of drug users, i see fights often now... and those goth kids who wear jnco jeans that hang around westlake
sick.gif
... there was a bank robbery the other day and Nordstrom where i work just got held up and the person got away
smh.gif

3rd & Pine is the worst. Actually, that block from 3rd to 4th. You see all the little gangsters hanging around there, fights every few minutes, and all the other folks just trying to catch a bus home just shake their heads. All the city has to do is plant a cop on each corner down there and it all goes away. They should build on Westlake Park, but they don't so it's a bunch of losers hanging out on that weird stoop thing. It's a bunch of bums lying on the benches. And that's the retail core and most heavily used area of downtown Seattle, and it's overrun with the dregs of society. You want to increase tourism in Seattle? Get rid of the filth that scares people away from there.

dam thats pretty horrible,at least the security guards in my hood woulda got tight the chick getting stomped out skuffed there jays and broke the %@@+ up
laugh.gif

think about that bystander effect.

it could quickly escalate into a gun being shown and NOW you're involved with something that you dont even know the story about.. if im gonna die, let me know whats going on first.

Some of you guys are just as bad as the security gaurds.

I read the 1st page and this page. I dont care what you're job is. These are young girls, you're grown man and theres 3 of you. Break it up for happening.
Getting sued? Wont hold up. The fact that a parent would sue when they saw their child doing this is just as bad.
Why didnt the lady witness do anything? Cause there's 3 men who should have.

It's simple morals everyone should have. If you think its alright no one did anything, then you need to check your morals yourself.

Damn I can't believe the way kids are these days...and on top of that they need to really hire some security with authority instead of just being there to observe and report...makes no eff'n sense at all...but at least the girl is gonna be ok.

This is an example of the average person being quicker to report actual news than mainstream media. Now it's like the second most e-mailed article on CNN.
tired.gif

See we ALL say "i would, shoulda, coulda...." but at the end of the day you would just be standing there shaking your head. Only way im risking my health is if its family or a friend. Im sorry but im not getting stabbed for being a good samaritan. Any of the 5 dudes with the attacker could have had a knife or a gun. Who knows, quite frankly im not taking that chance. Stuff like that aint going down in nyc though. Cops are everywhere (most of the time)

I don't care. I would have to help. I'd feel horrible. I'd at least have paid attention and walked the girl away.

Was in the tunnel today... I noticed there's policemen and some security guards with different uniforms than the ones like you guys saw in the video..

Back
Top Bottom