So, I was texting my boss and then ... vol. hellllll no

I'm in tears.
roll.gif

PO

it looks like a black bear (with no cubs around) & not a grizzly
would run too (in that situation,) but humans do stand a chance against a black bear

that is...a chance to not get eaten or decapitated

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This reminds me of when my boys and I went to a random house party that we weren't invited to. There were cars everywhere so we had to park at the bottom of this hill that lead to the house. As we walking up this hill, we saw all these people headed to the house as well. There was at 200 people heading to this house, I don't many of them were invited either
laugh.gif
. Anyway as we were walking, this group of about 30 people ran past us in the opposite direction screaming "They've got swords!" We were like WTH are these people talking about. Next thing you know, we see a group of dudes running down the street with samurai swords in the direction of this pack of about 200 people. Everyone just turned and bolted, I swear on my mother's life that I ran faster than Usain Bolt ever could've that night. I hightail it down the hill, outrun everybody and try to get to my car. There's a group of girls posted up on the street near my car though, so like an idiot I slow down and WALK back to my car to try and look cool to impress these girls, like "Yeah, there's definitely not a bunch of crazy dudes with swords chasing after me"
laugh.gif
. At this time, my car's drivers side door lock was broken as well so I had to open the car from the passengers side, so I'm taking my sweet @*@ time getting this car unlocked and my homies run down like "HURRY UP MAN! Let's get outta here!" I tell my boys to chill and nod my head to the girls, they act all non-chalant like "Nah, we just gotta head to this over party man. Let's get moving"
roll.gif
. We get the car unlocked, we get in, then this SUV comes speeding down the hill, hits this dude on the street, he ragdolls over the car like something out of GTA4 and then the SUV takes off around the corner. We're all in the car like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
, the girls are outside screaming at the top of their lungs. We tell them to hop in the car, (this joint is standard sedan size it had trouble fitting all my friends in it) so now we've got about 10 people in this car and we're all freaking out. The dude that got hit by the SUV gets up and is limping towards us like a zombie out of The Walking Dead, we tell him to get in the trunk, so I pop the trunk, he hops in and slams it shut. We all thought dude had died, what a trooper
pimp.gif
. We hear from our other friends that the SUV had the guys with swords in it, and they were looking for people to hurt cos this party got out of control and dude's house got wrecked. They told us that the coast was clear and the SUV had taken off to a couple blocks out of the way, so I start my car up hightail it out of the street and head to this local fast food joint where everyone that was trying to gatecrash this party ended up. We have a party in this carpark, everyone talks about how we almost died and got our heads chopped off by "The Suburban Samurais" and **!#, and I take one of the girls home and smash as well.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of, if not the best night of my life.
laugh.gif

Also, this guy is crazy for trying to outrun a bear.
This has got to be like top 5 epic stories Ive ever read on this site
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This reminds me of when my boys and I went to a random house party that we weren't invited to. There were cars everywhere so we had to park at the bottom of this hill that lead to the house. As we walking up this hill, we saw all these people headed to the house as well. There was at 200 people heading to this house, I don't many of them were invited either
laugh.gif
. Anyway as we were walking, this group of about 30 people ran past us in the opposite direction screaming "They've got swords!" We were like WTH are these people talking about. Next thing you know, we see a group of dudes running down the street with samurai swords in the direction of this pack of about 200 people. Everyone just turned and bolted, I swear on my mother's life that I ran faster than Usain Bolt ever could've that night. I hightail it down the hill, outrun everybody and try to get to my car. There's a group of girls posted up on the street near my car though, so like an idiot I slow down and WALK back to my car to try and look cool to impress these girls, like "Yeah, there's definitely not a bunch of crazy dudes with swords chasing after me"
laugh.gif
. At this time, my car's drivers side door lock was broken as well so I had to open the car from the passengers side, so I'm taking my sweet @*@ time getting this car unlocked and my homies run down like "HURRY UP MAN! Let's get outta here!" I tell my boys to chill and nod my head to the girls, they act all non-chalant like "Nah, we just gotta head to this over party man. Let's get moving"
roll.gif
. We get the car unlocked, we get in, then this SUV comes speeding down the hill, hits this dude on the street, he ragdolls over the car like something out of GTA4 and then the SUV takes off around the corner. We're all in the car like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
, the girls are outside screaming at the top of their lungs. We tell them to hop in the car, (this joint is standard sedan size it had trouble fitting all my friends in it) so now we've got about 10 people in this car and we're all freaking out. The dude that got hit by the SUV gets up and is limping towards us like a zombie out of The Walking Dead, we tell him to get in the trunk, so I pop the trunk, he hops in and slams it shut. We all thought dude had died, what a trooper
pimp.gif
. We hear from our other friends that the SUV had the guys with swords in it, and they were looking for people to hurt cos this party got out of control and dude's house got wrecked. They told us that the coast was clear and the SUV had taken off to a couple blocks out of the way, so I start my car up hightail it out of the street and head to this local fast food joint where everyone that was trying to gatecrash this party ended up. We have a party in this carpark, everyone talks about how we almost died and got our heads chopped off by "The Suburban Samurais" and **!#, and I take one of the girls home and smash as well.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

This has got to be like top 5 epic stories Ive ever read on this site
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I swear the funniest part was the story transition to "Also, this guy is crazy for trying to  outrun a bear"

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

65c26r.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

so yall didnt take ole dude to the hospital?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

so yall didnt take ole dude to the hospital?
No, he didn't want us to either. He had a bit of a limp, but he kept on partying. He added all of us on Facebook the next week and all he did was post pics of the bruises on his legs & give us shout outs in his statuses for helping him out.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. At this time, my car's drivers side door lock was broken as well so I had to open the car from the passengers side, so I'm taking my sweet !+@ time getting this car unlocked and my homies run down like "HURRY UP MAN! Let's get outta here!" I tell my boys to chill and nod my head to the girls, they act all non-chalant like "Nah, we just gotta head to this over party man. Let's get moving"
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. We hear from our other friends that the SUV had the guys with swords in it, and they were looking for people to hurt cos this party got out of control and dude's house got wrecked. They told us that the coast was clear and the SUV had taken off to a couple blocks out of the way, so I start my car up hightail it out of the street and head to this local fast food joint where everyone that was trying to gatecrash this party ended up. We have a party in this carpark, everyone talks about how we almost died and got our heads chopped off by "The Suburban Samurais" and %@+@, and I take one of the girls home and smash as well.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I read this whole thing waiting for the connection to the bear topic and there it was in eleven words and a period at the end of it all.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Wow.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Epic 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
COOL STORY BRO

Back
Top Bottom