So lipstick alley is saying "THE GAME" (rapper) is a pervert and Ped and got proff!

There's a difference between biological adulthood and social adulthood.

Biologically, once you hit puberty you are considered adult (girls menstruate, guys can ejaculate).

It's not pedo to be attracted to girls who've hit puberty and are developed. If they are under the legal age then it is wrong to have sex with them, because according to that society's laws they are not an adult yet.

Being attracted to pre-pubescent girls, like the girl in the OP, now THATS pedo.
Reminds me of an episode of one of those documentary shows I watched once where a woman recalls when a pedophile kidnapped her as a little girl and made her his sex slave and he took her shopping for new clothes once and she had her first period while in the dressing room and she was terrified that he was gonna kill her now that she wasn't a little girl anymore. THAT'S pedo. Being attracted to a 17 year old who looks like Amber Rose, that ain't pedo. Being attracted to a 21 year old that looks 14, that's slightly worrisome but technically ain't pedo.

ite im out of here, yall are ok with givin meat to 14 year olds as long as they've gone through puberty. yall some sick mofos

Sex with children is wrong. So they're wrong and perverted.

If having sex with children is part of your culture, then your culture is wrong and needs to be reevaluated.

Last edited:
ite im out of here, yall are ok with givin meat to 14 year olds as long as they've gone through puberty. yall some sick mofos
Who said that?
laugh.gif

Some of those cultures also practice treating females like sub humans, bombing their neighboring country for religious reasons, and disowning their daughters.

But hey, it's "their culture" right?

If what you're getting at is "you only think it's wrong because that's what the law says" then there's really nothing left to discus

This thread has run it's course.

Last edited:
You gonna admit to being confused or a liar yet? It's either or.

Last edited:
Some of those cultures also practice treating females like sub humans, bombing their neighboring country for religious reasons, and disowning their daughters.

But hey, it's "their culture" right?

This thread has run it's course
Stay on topic man.

Is it "wrong" for men to deal with physically ready women in their cultures? 14-up or is it a societal thing?

What makes it WRONG for them to do it?

Stay on topic man.

Is it "wrong" for men to deal with physically ready women in their cultures? 14-up or is it a societal thing?

What makes it wrong for grown men to have sex with children? Are you serious? Why don't you answer that question first and get to your point

You gonna admit to being confused or a liar yet? It's either or.
Please, you're an advocate of listing over children bro. Your own words. Your best bet is to hope this thread just fades away.
Still confused about what constitutes a child I see.

Unless you're admitting 17 yr olds are children.

Again I ask are you gonna admit to being confused about these things or that you're a liar and purposely tried to give my posts meanings and quote me out of context?

Last edited:
What makes it wrong for grown men to have sex with children? Are you serious? Why don't you answer that question first and get to your point
Stop stretching my point.

We have established that there are two forms of women.
Legal women
Biological women

If a woman has went through puberty and in that culture, that is what they do, who are we to call it wrong?

Don't bring up any bombing or anything else done.

I am speaking about an underdeveloped, isolated from technology type of society. Like in the remote areas of Africa or Australia.

What makes them WRONG and not just different.

He obviously has his own agenda

What he thinks is wrong applies to the rest of the world

Just let it be

Again I ask are you gonna admit to being confused about these things or that you're a liar and purposely tried to give my posts meanings and quote me out of context?

Just take your L Bro. Your fight to justifying wanting to have sex with children has been quoted. A 17 year old (according to your logic) IS a child depending on where she lives

Foh with all that BS man. You down for the younglings (or at least is ok with others who are).

Also according to your logic depending on the country 12 isn't a child anymore but an adult.

Move on

Stay on topic man.

What he's getting at is that having sex with someone who's able to breed is a natural thing but social conditioning has taught us that it is wrong. I wouldn't touch a 14 year old cuz that **** is creepy to me. I wouldn't even touch a legal girl who looks 14 cuz that **** is creepy to me and I've pointed out how I felt about dudes who do that ****. But I'm aware that the reason it is creepy to me is because of social conditioning. I was taught that it was creepy. You were taught that it was creepy. But in another culture it would be accepted simply because it's a natural thing. They're of breeding age now, why not breed? He's not talking about sex with children. He's talking about sex with someone who is biologically a woman. Never forget that morals (right and wrong) are human concepts that change depending on who you're talking to. Nothing is absolutely right and nothing is absolutely wrong.

Last edited:
Stop stretching my point.

We have established that there are two forms of women.
Legal women
Biological women

If a woman has went through puberty and in that culture, that is what they do, who are we to call it wrong?

Don't bring up any bombing or anything else done.

I am speaking about an underdeveloped, isolated from technology type of society. Like in the remote areas of Africa or Australia.

What makes them WRONG and not just different.

Stretching the point? Your point is trivial. Just because it's "their culture" doesn't mean it's ok. I've given examples where your "it's their culture" argument gets debunked which includes grown men having with 12 year olds against their will in some instances.

Legal women vs biological women? What??

A female that is defined as a woman by law = Legal Woman

A female that is defined as a woman by her bleeding by the month = Biological Woman

My point is pedophilia is a societal thing and not a morality thing.

We live in a society where that is a no-no. But if we were in another part of the world, it might not be considered wrong.

I am NOT condoning it at all.

Last edited:

Just take your L Bro. Your fight to justifying wanting to have sex with children has been quoted. A 17 year old (according to your logic) IS a child depending on where she lives

Foh with all that BS man. You down for the younglings (or at least is ok with others who are).

Also according to your logic depending on the country 12 isn't a child anymore but an adult.

Move on
So it's both? Liar and confused? How could I take a L off this when you make less and less sense the more you talk about this?

Cuz saying I was trying to justify anything is more of your fiction.

Also saying according to my logic a 17 yr old is a child is a lie. The age of consent is simply that. It does not define who is and who isn't a child. How can you be this daft? Now I see why you only argue on a surface level cuz if the details are discussed the limits in your understanding are easily exposed. You jump to conclusions and make widespread assumptions based off poor interpreting skills. That's something you should address. You quote things out of context and when told so claim ppl are backpedaling when you can't pay attention long enough to follow more than 4 posts of two ppl quoting each other.

You do not know what a child is according to your reasoning or according to my logic. Just admit that. You don't know what a pedophile is and would rather repeat yourself pretending you're in the right instead of explaining yourself.

You CLEARLY said what you said and then come back trying to flip it claiming you didn't mean it that way. It's pathetic man. Move on. You bounced out the thread for a couple days after people started calling you out on it and you should of just stayed out.

This conversation with you has run it's course for sure. Continue to use the "I said this but I actually didn't mean any of it" counter point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom