So lipstick alley is saying "THE GAME" (rapper) is a pervert and Ped and got proff!

i dont even see how thats funny

i love it when my meat looks huge in a girls mouth and hands

and it sounded like ricky was confessing he like all that stuff but was using revers psych and tryna shame whoever into it
naw, yo.

check the history... i'm very diversified in the size of the women i deal w/..

from small petite cuties to brickhouse ex hoopers...

I'm saying dudes be OD'n w/ it... going after teeny bops b/c they want their stuff to be even more large and in charge.

the only thing better than dominating a small chick is dominating a 5'7', 165 lb stallion...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
man i been on that since 09

my wife is going to be an amazonian because i gotta make sure my kids are alpha

but when it come down to it

So at what point does someone become an adult and no longer a child? Legally, it's 18, but everyone develops differently. There is no black and white clear cut answer as to when someone is no longer a child, there's a large grey area in there. There are people in their 20s that are still look and act immature. Would you consider them a child still? Conversely, there are 16 year olds that conduct themselves as adults and are very mature, are they children still?

There's a lot of silly arguments in this thread.

There's no clear cut answer to that question because of the fact that people mature at different rates.

highkey think Dwight has a misproportioned meat :x

Why are you thinking about his meat? :x
Let's just agree on 21 & over bend her over
This may be a reach but...

I think dudes like these young frail chicks because they're yambs are un discovered..

So your D is HUGE in their eyes...

You hitting the back of everything, blowing their minds sexually without breaking a sweat, plus their wrists are the same width as your D, and it makes you feel like you packing...

Cats want that skinny frail, 16 y/o yamb for a reason..

It's an ego thing.

:nerd:

This cat Dwight has EIGHT seeds with as many chicks? :x

Dude is gonna hate life when he's older.

naw, yo.

I'm saying dudes be OD'n w/ it... going after teeny bops b/c they want their stuff to be even more large and in charge.

the only thing better than dominating a small chick is dominating a 5'7', 165 lb stallion...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Bruh these big tree trunk joes can't take no kinda D compared to some of these 5' nothing chicks talking all the D, and then begging for it harder and faster.

My very best sexual experiences based on the womens part have been with very short athletic petite women. 

I love tall tree trunk as women, but just about every amazonian I've been with has been wack and lazy as hell in the bed.  They're great to look at tho.

naw, yo.

:pimp: :pimp:
Bruh these big tree trunk joes can't take no kinda D compared to some of these 5' nothing chicks talking all the D, and then begging for it harder and faster.

My very best sexual experiences based on the womens part have been with very short athletic petite women. 

I love tall tree trunk as women, but just about every amazonian I've been with has been wack and lazy as hell in the bed.  They're great to look at tho.

Back
Top Bottom