So Will You Teach Your Son That There Is NEVER A ReasoN For Him EVER To.....

Yes, unless the chick is coming at him or his family with a weapon. If she is all bets are off.

only for self defense/if his life is in danger. even then, i would say to just grab her and immobilize her

yes sir, aint no way this should/will happen if you have the right convo's about this with your child.

and I hope they NEVER legalize gay marriges, that will "open" that window for the oppurtunity..

Of course.  Except he has a bigger sister who I am relatively sure will be handing out beat downs.

My son is only a month old and my daughter is just about two.  My daughter will be hanging out with a kid at a b-day party or whatever playing and she'll out of no-where just push the kid over (boy, girl, sometimes even kids older than her).

We had to do like a month of teaching my daughter not to hit.  She has chilled out now.

I think that this should transcend gender and be generalized to never strike someone that is weaker than you. Utilize a continuum of force, and only use as much force as necessary to control the situation.

E.G.: I am 5'10" 230 pounds. My wife is 5'10" 145 pounds. Assume she has a little too much to drink and gets irritated at something I say. She follows me around the house punching me in the arm, and shoving me against the wall. I simply try to remove myself from the situation because if I am away from her, she cannot punch me, cannot shove me, cannot lay hands on me. Just because she is punching me doesn't warrant a return punch. I'll compare it to hitting someone with a plastic bat versus a wooden bat. There's just no sense in retaliating. Just do what it takes to control the person and get them to stop, and that's it.

I don't believe that women should take advantage of this double standard, however.

I would never hit a woman out of spite, but if im attacked then its on, real talk

If a female hits a man she can get hit right back, I would beat a woman just like a man if needed.

I would teach my son the same.

PS, if she is my GF orwife and she hits me she would prolly just get smacked back.

But a random chick gettin amp, its a fight.

There's always a reason to do anything. Hitler had his reasons. So did Bush.. and Ghandi and Jesus...

I'll be teaching my son that he has the burden of endurance. Because he is a man-to-be, he must endure and be able to act on integrity and principle despite the circumstances. Refusing to hit a woman is one of those principles.

So if you teach your son not to strike a female, Would you teach your daughter not to strike a male?

my son will never get into a position to get hit by a female because i will raise him to become a gentlemen

No. There's plenty of reasons to strike the opposite sex. Any person that attacks any of my kids will be taught to beat the *$$% out of them until they learn to never do it again.

When they're asked why they hit a female just reply "Didn't look like a female when I hit her. Looked like somebody who needed their %@+ whooped."

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

only for self defense/if his life is in danger. even then, i would say to just grab her and immobilize her

yup....anyways, how the hell u always the first person to post after OP?

Originally Posted by eaalto

I think that this should transcend gender and be generalized to never strike someone that is weaker than you. Utilize a continuum of force, and only use as much force as necessary to control the situation.

E.G.: I am 5'10" 230 pounds. My wife is 5'10" 145 pounds. Assume she has a little too much to drink and gets irritated at something I say. She follows me around the house punching me in the arm, and shoving me against the wall. I simply try to remove myself from the situation because if I am away from her, she cannot punch me, cannot shove me, cannot lay hands on me. Just because she is punching me doesn't warrant a return punch. I'll compare it to hitting someone with a plastic bat versus a wooden bat. There's just no sense in retaliating. Just do what it takes to control the person and get them to stop, and that's it.

I don't believe that women should take advantage of this double standard, however.
pimp.gif
Well said Ellatio

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

my son will never get into a position to get hit by a female because i will raise him to become a gentlemen
laugh.gif
Explain this madness PLEASE

Suckas.......gentlemen are the ones that get hit the most by females.
laugh.gif

Obviously. You can't set the precedent that it's okay to hit women if there's a good reason or he'll grow up to be abusive...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by eaalto

pimp.gif
Well said Ellatio

Why Dilla and LarryIndiana got beef, though.

Wheres the back story?

I will teach my kid to use his best reasoning at ALL TIMES. Whether its make or female.

I will teach my CHILD not to strike ANYONE unless they plan on killing that person right then. That's my moto, hence why I've never been in a fight.

Back
Top Bottom