Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

@AckDaQuick and @Frank Matthews

I haven't forgot about y'all. I'm actually gonna put together a video with someone whose more qualified to speak to chaos/order then I am. It won't be as long as the last one I posted.

Seems like there's an interest for Giants and a better understanding that I haven't seen anyone really speak to yet. I'll incorporate that as well.

Is there anything else y'all would like to see specifically discussed?

@AckDaQuick and @Frank Matthews

I haven't forgot about y'all. I'm actually gonna put together a video with someone whose more qualified to speak to chaos/order then I am. It won't be as long as the last one I posted.

Seems like there's an interest for Giants and a better understanding that I haven't seen anyone really speak to yet. I'll incorporate that as well.

Is there anything else y'all would like to see specifically discussed?

Appreciate the effort, watched that whole last vid. Dude seems like a cool cat. I been meaning to check out his site.

More on the numerology and manifesting reality?/ritual?/manipulating energy? stuff you've spoken on. This is essentially magic is it not?

On another note

The Know Nothings are the oldest racist and anti-immigrant organization in America. Before the Civil War they fought against the immigration of German and Irish Catholics. If members were asked about their involvement in the often violent actions of the group, the members responded, " I know nothing," which could also mean "I, Know Nothing" (or, I am a Know Nothing). After the Civil War the organization evolved into the Ku Klux Klan, the Invisible Empire, and continued its tradition of secrecy.

Donald Trump, when asked about Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke's enthusiastic endorsement of him, said, "I don't know, did he endorse me or what's going on, because, you know, I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists. And so you're asking me a question that I'm supposed to be talking about people that I know nothing about. ..."

Donald Trump's father and mentor, Fred Trump, was arrested in 1927 for fighting with police and refusing to take off his white robe at a Ku Klux Klan rally in Queens, New York. In 1973 Fred Trump was sued by the Justice Department for refusing to rent to African Americans. ...

This also reminds me of the cop in FL who shot the unarmed guy on the ground with his hands up and when asked why he said, "I don't know".

Longtime lurker on this thread...

Spent the remaining hours of last Friday laying on the roof of my car in secluded southern Maryland for the Perseid meteor shower; virtually zero light pollution. After my eyes adjusted, the Milky Way was visible without help, and seeing all those suns stare back at me was overwhelming. I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I was gazing at stars the way they appeared long before I took my first breath, and wondered how many more are so far away that their light has not had sufficient time to reach us yet.  I thought about the stars and galaxies that we'd never see and was briefly disappointed that I was born 500-1K years too soon.  I wondered if Earth appeared as a distant speck of light to someone or something light years away, and hoped that if so, they were thinking the same thing about their home.

To think that we are on this tiny blue ball alone in our section of a great void that has no walls and no end is very humbling.  Very little mattered at that moment.  Not possessions, work, or everyday stresses that plagued me just an hour earlier.  I've never felt smaller and more alive.

That the masses don't marvel at the great unknown above us is troubling (to me).  I hope that one day, our race has the ability to understand what for now can't (and maybe shouldn't) be understood.

*goes back to lurking*

Spent the remaining hours of last Friday laying on the roof of my car in secluded southern Maryland for the Perseid meteor shower; virtually zero light pollution. After my eyes adjusted, the Milky Way was visible without help, and seeing all those suns stare back at me was overwhelming. I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I was gazing at stars the way they appeared long before I took my first breath, and wondered how many more are so far away that their light has not had sufficient time to reach us yet.  I thought about the stars and galaxies that we'd never see and was briefly disappointed that I was born 500-1K years too soon.  I wondered if Earth appeared as a distant speck of light to someone or something light years away, and hoped that if so, they were thinking the same thing about their home.

To think that we are on this tiny blue ball alone in our section of a great void that has no walls and no end is very humbling.  Very little mattered at that moment.  Not possessions, work, or everyday stresses that plagued me just an hour earlier.  I've never felt smaller and more alive.

That the masses don't marvel at the great unknown above us is troubling (to me).  I hope that one day, our race has the ability to understand what for now can't (and maybe shouldn't) be understood.

*goes back to lurking*
nah our planets are too far to see to how far we are from other galaxies. one thing about stars tho is that some could've burned out thousands of years ago but the light is still traveling. oh and if you ever see orions belt, many old religions that never communicated with each other as in from Africa to native Americans say that's were we came from

*goes back to lurking*
nah our planets are too far to see to how far we are from other galaxies. one thing about stars tho is that some could've burned out thousands of years ago but the light is still traveling. oh and if you ever see orions belt, many old religions that never communicated with each other as in from Africa to native Americans say that's were we came from

You have any vids/links that discuss that?

Last edited:

*goes back to lurking*

You have any vids/links that discuss that?
What part?

We are everything just as everything is made up of us. But people are too stupid to see that. The world, nature, all living entities are connected. What makes humans so special? were not. People think they are better than every living thing as if were on a tier system. It's been discussed before in this thread years ago that every creature seeks the mighty power of the sun and yet Humans don't actively sun gaze or receive the energy it comes from. most won't believe that last sentence. you can see countless videos of animals caring for each other. A man comes home from Iraq and see his dog jumping for joy. My dog knows when I'm upset at him. People ignore the power of emotion. Cringe, happiness, love and everything inbetween. Humans are in constant competition. We're a disgrace. We could all be so much better

/rant. my bad

I don't know if "stupid" is the correct word. Mislead? Definitely. Distracted? Most definitely. Disconnected? Most, most definitely.

But I hear you. I think our herd mentality is taken advantage of for the special interests of other men. But I too believe that we can do better. That we want better. We have the potential to do so much more than we are capable of. To reach "cosmic respectability" as the great Lenon Honor calls it. But we are way far away from that happening.

If it does happen, it'll happen after the crash and WW3. Maybe a little village will somehow land the brightest and most spiritual among us. The "meek", if you will. And a new paradigm will emerge. A new society. And who knows how long that will last. Maybe it's man's destiny to destroy the Earth. Maybe it's our folly.

MetalMario MetalMario followed on twitter btw.

Last edited:
We are everything just as everything is made up of us. But people are too stupid to see that. The world, nature, all living entities are connected. What makes humans so special? were not. People think they are better than every living thing as if were on a tier system. It's been discussed before in this thread years ago that every creature seeks the mighty power of the sun and yet Humans don't actively sun gaze or receive the energy it comes from. most won't believe that last sentence. you can see countless videos of animals caring for each other. A man comes home from Iraq and see his dog jumping for joy. My dog knows when I'm upset at him. People ignore the power of emotion. Cringe, happiness, love and everything inbetween. Humans are in constant competition. We're a disgrace. We could all be so much better

/rant. my bad

High quality post. Quick story......

My niece who is 8 learned recently, that my Dog loves me.

Not that she didn't know what love was before but she said "he knows you Love him and he Loves you back, he's not scared of anything"

It Almost brought tears to my eyes man, how she noticed something that was perhaps so trivial to her before. Little things like that tells me that animals have earned her respect, and she doesn't even know it. Amazing!

Last edited:
Agreed Ben, "Stupid" was the Tarantino climax to my rant there

followed back as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom