South Park (Season 18) thread Vol. #HappyHolograms .. (season finale 12/10)

Any Cartman & Butters centered ep is a guaranteed great one. Butters is Cartman's Pippen to his MJ :smokin

I just realized something... Well something I already knew lol... This season has been completely continuous... Think there's any chance next week episode is live action?...

Son cut off his **** in front of children :smh: Talking about cock magic :x :rofl:

Chickens playing Magic the gathering was funny enough. That secondary plot was a good example of SP going hard for laughs.

I am dying.

Tears are rolling down my cheek.

Randy's cock magic is death.

Funniest thing I have ever seen. With the music too. Don't ever say south park is not funny.

yoooooooo 

this

dude

randy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

aye one of the more lol episodes in a while. Randy 
roll.gif
yes the music was the icing, dude with the drums in the bathroom 
roll.gif

roll.gif
mean.gif
  then the trick at the party happened 
roll.gif

Kenny being a beast at the card game and the locations being at city wok and panda express 
roll.gif

also rewatched last week's episode before the new one since they added info tweets at the bottom. Butter's excuse to the principal and he added the "tee-hee" at the end cracks me up every time 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Still cracking up at the chickens playing Magic the gathering :rofl:

Last edited:
The part where he pulls it out of the officer's mouth :rofl:

And his name being "Amazingly Randy" :lol:

Funny in every way imaginable.

Last edited:
Best season in at least 10 years so far. I just wish that The Simpsons followed the same model and cut the number of episodes per season in half so they could be of higher quality like South Park have done.

Maybe we wouldn't be complaining how they fell off.

Idk about best season in 10 years. A lot of gold came out during that time period. Best season past 2010 definitely.

Back
Top Bottom