SPACEJAM XI: to all my young heads, my lesson to you: WEAR YOUR KICKS

what about doubles?

i always keep one pair on ice and rock the other till the soles fall off.

do you think by the time i rock the second pairs i will get results like this?

wear ur kickz inside ur house until u ready to wear em out that way the glue in the shoes still fresh and not dry out

Man i had the same thing happen to me the other day i pulled out my og white and cement 3 to wear i have only had them on three times.I started to walk in themand i notice they felt funny i look down and the bottom of the shoe had crumble to little pieces,man my heart just fell to the floor.I bought that shoe back in1988 from my local sporting goods store for $112.00,i always love the way that jordan felt on my feet.I had to throw them away the shoes could not be repair.Sonow when people ask me if i wear my shoes i tell them yes nothing is promise to me today are tomorrow so i going to keep stepping fresh everyday as long as theLord lets me.

Damn, sorry about your XI's. I always wear my J's whenever I cop, but this gives me a second thought about ever keeping one DS if it ever crossed mymind.

Damn, sorry about your XI's. I always wear my J's whenever I cop, but this gives me a second thought about ever keeping one DS if it ever crossed mymind.

Same thing just happened to my concords and they look exactly like that too. Oh well, back to *#% that matters.

i'm sure it's been said, but it's an easy fix and i'd be glad to take them off your hands

tired.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Xavier23

Dammmmnnnnnnnn that suck 4 real so what if I buy a pair of ds space jams that's gona happen???

depends... im in hawaii and im pretty sure the humidity has something to do with it. when i was in college up in colorado my kicks would never yellow, but here on the islands my shoes yellow waaaaaaay faster!
very good point. I can only imagine what hawaii weather can do to a pair of shoes.

Yall know what I do to prevent this...

FOR ANY PAIR OF SHOES THAT I PLAN ON KEEPING ON ICE FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS... ABOUT ONCE OR TWICE A YEAR I TAKE THEM INTO MY LIVING ROOM WHERE THERE'SCARPET AND I PUT THEM ON AND WEAR THEM FOR LIKE 20-30 MINUTES. I DON'T LACE THEM UP TIGHT... I DON'T CREASE THE TOES... I JUST PUT THEM ON, WALKAROUND A LITTLE HERE AND THERE AND THEN TAKE THEM OFF AND PUT THEM BACK IN STORAGE.

I THINK THE PRESSURE THAT YOU PUT ON THEM COMPRESSES THE SOLES SO THEY'RE FAR LESS LIKELY TO CRACK WITH AGING. THAT WAY THEY'RE EVER SO SLIGHTLYBROKEN IN SO THEY DON'T FALL APART WHEN I FINALLY DO DECIDE TO WEAR THEM OUTSIDE, BUT THEY'RE STILL IN DS CONDITION FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES.

KEEP IN MIND... DOING IT ON CARPET IS THE KEY. THAT WAY NO DIRT GETS ON THE BOTTOM SOLE AND THEY'RE FAR LESS LIKELY TOCREASE, ETC.

ALSO, IF YOU DO HAVE A PAIR THAT YOU'VE BEEN KEEPING ON ICE, I WOULD WAIT UNTIL ITS WARM OUTSIDE BEFORE DECIDING TO UN-DS THEM. I THINK THAT COLD AIRINCREASES THE LIKELIHOOD OF CRACKING.

HOPE THAT HELPS ALL YOU DS-ers OUT THERE.

Back
Top Bottom