SPACEJAM XI: to all my young heads, my lesson to you: WEAR YOUR KICKS

since i read this thread i def been rockin my jays a lil more often. it is true that u can jus put them back together but do u really wana go thru the hassleof all that? i think not. thanks once again for the story and the moral behind it

Makes me wanna cry
mad.gif

same thing happened to my og playoff 12's the sole basically came off cuz the glue dried out i had to re glue the sole

Ouch… hate to see that happen to some Space Jams, that's why I always wear my Jordans. Since 89' till now it's always been about wearing thefreshest J's I can buy. Though I wouldn't necessarily call all collectors that keep Jordans DS, hypebeasts. I always appreciate seeing a nicecollection from someone that bought them when they first released.

i've read this thread when it first started a while back. then i was thinking that maybe the reason that had happen to your 11's, might be from thepatent leather shiner you may be using. idk, just a guess.

same thing happened to a pair of Bred XIII's that I had, I almost broke my ankle tryin to ball in those broke jays lol

Originally Posted by Raygotsjays

i made them look dead stock now thanks ray ray for the trade

post pics man!!! lets update the thread to show everyone that something good can come out of something bad....
ps- loving my VI's... thanks again man! awesome trade!

wow those are dope,thats why i wear everypair of my shoes!
anyone know whats the BEST glue to glue your soles back?

Back
Top Bottom