SPACEJAM XI: to all my young heads, my lesson to you: WEAR YOUR KICKS

lol buddy theres no rip here check em i got them professionally redone by a old friend of mines hes a sole master and this is the work he does

Originally Posted by Raygotsjays

lol buddy theres no rip here check em i got them professionally redone by a old friend of mines hes a sole master and this is the work he does

NICE!!! wow dude! those look real good man! im so glad those went to good hands!

Those look Great! What kind of glue was used?

Those look Great! What kind of glue was used?

That can be fixed. just take the 11's to a good shoe repair shop and they'll glue it together for you, and it will hold better. your lucky that themidsole didn't crack etc.

Man it's threads like this that make me glad I joined NT. I've never been the most die-hard collector but I love my kicks. I didn't know what couldhappen to pair of kicks kept DS for years without being worn. Definitely working the collection into a good rotation from now on (luckily I'm pretty new atthis and my oldest DS pair is just xx2s). Sorry for your loss, but major props for putting it out there for us noobs to learn from!

wow, i'd go crazy if i had a teacher with heat! but damn. that just hurt ME. sorry bro. space jams too?! ahhh. but i've always worn all my kicks. theonly reason most are on ice is b/c i don't have enough gear to keep rockin' em..

Same thing happened to me and my spacejams... and still keeps happening. They've been to the shoe repair shop like 4 times

Originally Posted by nick0lis

are you the math teacher that always posts in the wdywt thread?

yup thats me
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom