Spike TV's VGA's

Arkham Asylum 2 announced?
True Crime
Can't wait to see what else is announced. I'm just waiting to see UFC 2010 and Halo Reach.
Anyone else watching?

ufc 2010 looked EXACTLY the same with the exception of fighting against the cage and more moves standing and on the ground, it was only like 10-15 secs ofactual gameplay

fifa will win WACKKKKK!!! -NHL 10- won
smh.gif

I dont have cable tv anymore so i cant watch it but heard Arkham Asylum 2 was announced
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. keep us posted what other major things get announced.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

ufc 2010 looked EXACTLY the same with the exception of fighting against the cage and more moves standing on the ground, it was only like 10-15 secs of actual gameplay
You say that like its a bad thing. I loved that game too bad none of my boys will play me in it anymore
laugh.gif

Star wars looks sick, 1st one was great.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

ufc 2010 looked EXACTLY the same with the exception of fighting against the cage and more moves standing on the ground, it was only like 10-15 secs of actual gameplay
You say that like its a bad thing. I loved that game too bad none of my boys will play me in it anymore
laugh.gif

it is a bad thing, i stopped playing it months ago

ign referred to the stand up as rock-em-sock em robots which is exactly what it was, EAs gonna kill em

The Arkham Asylum 2 announcement peaked my interest.

I tried going to website shown at the end of the trailer but nothing came up.

Did the UFC Undisputed 2010 trailer air yet?

Originally Posted by toine2983

i guess u saw my post in the sports section, youre gonna be disappointed

True Crime was announced earlier its in japan or china I couldn't tell. And I liked UFC 2009 hopefully 2010 is good.

toine2983 wrote:

Yeah I tried to go to that site to but nothing came up even googled it nothing.

And yeah UFC was already shown Kimbo Slice announced it. He's in the game. I just hope they put Clay Guida in the game he's one of my favorite fightersand him not being in 2009 pissed me off a little lol.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

laugh.gif

it is a bad thing, i stopped playing it months ago

ign referred to the stand up as rock-em-sock em robots which is exactly what it was, EAs gonna kill em
EA?
laugh.gif
man please they got like 3 fighters people wannaplay.

The only thing that held UFC down was that they should have had roster updates to coincide w/ the PPV wins and losses.

EA's using a modified fight night engine which is already smooth as hell

as someone who's studied a little mixed martial arts, the stand up game for 2009 was autrocious in a lot of ways

i understand its a game and not a sim, but that rock-em-sock-em description by ign was a perfect fit

Originally Posted by Apolloburningstar

I dont have cable tv anymore so i cant watch it but heard Arkham Asylum 2 was announced
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. keep us posted what other major things get announced.

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom