Spike TV's VGA's

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by chrome

toine2983 wrote:
The Arkham Asylum 2 announcement peaked my interest.

I tried going to website shown at the end of the trailer but nothing came up.

Did the UFC Undisputed 2010 trailer air yet?

Yeah I tried to go to that site to but nothing came up even googled it nothing.

And yeah UFC was already shown Kimbo Slice announced it. He's in the game. I just hope they put Clay Guida in the game he's one of my favorite fighters and him not being in 2009 pissed me off a little lol.

His hair was a problem for them it cause a lot of clipping issues they ask him to cut his hair for the game but he wouldnt. so I dont know if they fixed the issue for the new game. I just want to knock him the +#%% out so I hope they fix it by now.

Yeah I figured that was the problem. O well hopefully he's in this game.

"coming up, mike tyson and the cast of jersey shore"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Medal of Honor looks like a MW2 clone right down to the knife stab and what looked like an AC-130 mission

Spec ops looked
eek.gif
eek.gif

MOH looked
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
finally an actual afghan war game,and after MW2 not living up to MW1, MOH looks really good right now.
Halo Reach is next. I hope Uncharted 2 gets game of the year it deserves it more than MW2

That's all they showed for Halo Reach wow. Well I guess its better than nothing.

yall have missed out on uncharted 2, it really is that blockbuster movie experience, dont expect much from the MP if youve spent the last few months playingMW2

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Still haven't played uncharted 2

Me either I guess I'm going to have to get a PS3 for this and God Of War 3
Gotta PS3 waiting on the price drop or a mod for the PS3 before I get it

Game of The Year: Uncharted 2 Among Thieves
really?...surprised it isnt mw2...i mean everyones playing that game...i havent bought both yet cause i know its gonna distract me during finalstime

Back
Top Bottom