• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Star Wars saved my mans from potential cardiac arrest and type II diabetes
laugh.gif
How early was it confirmed he'd be in the movie? I feel like he's been thin for a while now. I mean he's been on Flash nowhere near as fat.

That just goes to show that voice over work will keep you fed if you're good at it.
he hasn't been as fat as he is in that first pic for a while but he's been dropping weight throughout the year too because he was still chubby in Flash and Kingsmen

this is another pic from the premiere

compare it to this from comic con

it's not a drastic difference but it looks like he's tightened up in a few places lol..

he's prepared for VIII
pimp.gif
I know he isn't the most talented actor but this just makes me wonder why he only has been in like a dozen actual movies before finding voice over work and being regulated to direct to video movies (that's pretty much all he does by the mid 90s). Again he's isn't Ford's caliber but he could've found a similar lane with being in action flicks. Hell maybe horror flicks.
Maybe he was happy just doing voice work and not having to deal with all the other stuff that comes with being a screen actor 

upon review, the title has a double meaning
the force awakens, as in the force was formant and now it is awake (in rey)

the force awakens R2D2, when rey lands in the base her force causes R2D2 to wake up

double entendre dont even ask me how

Just saw it last night and just wrote a long *** review on another site. To summarize, this is my least favorite Star Wars film.

Maybe he was happy just doing voice work and not having to deal with all the other stuff that comes with being a screen actor 
Maybe but dude did try to continue to be a screen actor after Star Wars the movies just were not good. Then he started doing a lot of direct to video movies which indicates Hollywood stopped calling. It's voice over work that saved him though.

I get the feeling his career was kinda going the way Adam West's did (probably not as desperate though). Ebb and flow like the force but a long ebbing.

Just saw it last night and just wrote a long *** review on another site. To summarize, this is my least favorite Star Wars film.
Post the review here. C'mon man copy + paste and just put it in a spoiler tag.

I'm pretty interested how you could dislike this movie more than Attack of the Clones.

Last edited:
Maybe but dude did try to continue to be a screen actor after Star Wars the movies just were not good. Then he started doing a lot of direct to video movies which indicates Hollywood stopped calling. It's voice over work that saved him though.

I get the feeling his career was kinda going the way Adam West's did (probably not as desperate though). Ebb and flow like the force but a long ebbing.

I'm pretty interested how you could dislike this movie more than Attack of the Clones.

you mean phantom menace :lol:

you mean phantom menace :lol:
You right :lol: All I remember from Phantom Menace is podracing that I liked and annoying Jar Jar.

I do tend to have a big problem with Hayden's acting in eps 2 & 3 though.

Last edited:
Honestly, I think Han while old, looked fine, but Carrie Fisher and Mark still looked terrible to me. Like Fishers mouth never actually moved when she was talking, terrible. And Mark is shrinking. I'm not so attached that I wouldn't mind them being recanted but it's too late

As for Kylo
I think Luke needs to go more than Leia. Just like Yoda and Obi Wan, Rey and possibly Finn need to get trained but also the mentor needs to go before they can finally flourish, so I could see Kylo killing Luke before he finally gets redeemed and then done in

In my perfect scenario, Rey trains with Luke and they both want to save Kylo. Kylie kills Luke and Finn kills him, creating a rift between him and Rey

Honestly, I think Han while old, looked fine, but Carrie Fisher and Mark still looked terrible to me. Like Fishers mouth never actually moved when she was talking, terrible. And Mark is shrinking. I'm not so attached that I wouldn't mind them being recanted but it's too late

how dare you

watched it, didnt love it. thought it was ok.

cons:

i didnt like the final battle.
i was disappointed with the main villain.
felt like just another action movie

pros:

good pace
nice visuals although nothing quite "alien"
lead actress looks like a cross between emma watson and keira knightly

overall, thought this was a set up movie for the new trilogy, next movie could probably be better with
additional characters

ok i had some drinks to calm myself so heres my review.
old dude next to me gave me a high 5 and i acknowledged.

when it was finished ol dude next to me was like
"wasnt that great!!!????!!!!!!!"

and he shook my hand hard like i know that you know.

never experienced a film like this in my life where the audience was so involved.
Hahaha, that is awesome... 2 complete strangers sharing the excitement.  

I wish the show I went to had half the excitement you experience. 

watched it, didnt love it. thought it was ok.

cons:

i didnt like the final battle.
i was disappointed with the main villain.
felt like just another action movie

pros:

good pace
nice visuals although nothing quite "alien"
lead actress looks like a cross between emma watson and keira knightly

overall, thought this was a set up movie for the new trilogy, next movie could probably be better with
additional characters

Ditto on the Emma Watson. My dad asked me "Is that the girl from Harry Potter?" :rofl:

Daisy Ridley is so gorgeous my god

You right :lol: All I remember from Phantom Menace is podracing that I liked and annoying Jar Jar.

I do tend to have a big problem with Hayden's acting in eps 2 & 3 though.

Only think that made The Phantom Menace tolerable for me to stomach was Darth Maul.

Seriously.

The final battle scene between him Qui-Gon and Obiwan and Maul dual light saber :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom