Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was at the end of empire, they show a robot working on his hand

That's correct. Also, on return of the Jedi, during the battle at the sarlac pit, Luke got shot in the hand. After the battle, and on his way to Dagobah, there is a brief scene where Luke is repairing his robot hand.

Jjc7EDV.jpg

diE6bMT.jpg

:nerd: wish they even implied Snoke was telling her to kill Kylo at the end of the duel

Just got back from a second viewing. Still loved it.

So yesterday me and the girl were finishing watching Empire and started Return of The Jedi... Being that I haven't seen them in awhile and I was kinda sleepy, but how did Luke go from getting his right hand cut off at the end of Empire to having a fully functioning human hand at the beginning of Jedi?!?

I literally watched this last night [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] I must have not been paying attention or dozing off. Smh. I knew that too. It just threw me off why it wasn't like that in the force awakens. I feel dumb lol

Is the novel cannon? kind of confusing if both the book and movie are cannon

How so? The events are the same just with more detail.
Just in that one section fin gets cut across the chest, not the back. If he has spinal problems in ep 8 then the book doesn't make sense.

Since they made no efforts to show snoke being able to communicate with Rey in the movie, I'm not going to take the book as fact just because.

Yeah the book is doing a great job at filling in the blanks but that kinda means that the movie should have just done a better job with some things

Last edited:
Can't blame a movie for not doing what a book does. A book can take a paragraph to explain a characters emotions while the actor has to convey the same message in a 3 second facial expression

Underrated part of this movie was maz Canada talking to Rey about the force. It made it feel like magic again rather than the stupid midiclorians stuff George did in the prequels

Can't blame a movie for not doing what a book does. A book can take a paragraph to explain a characters emotions while the actor has to convey the same message in a 3 second facial expression

very true. I had to learn that from watching all the HP movies and Hunger Games. Some things you can do in books you can't do in movies.

The voice thing tho they could have done that in ADR so idk why its not in the movie unless they aren't going in that direction anymore.

I assume the book is using the original script and the movie is the updated final product so I'd expect some things to have been changed and somethings to be cut down in the movie.

very true. I had to learn that from watching all the HP movies and Hunger Games. Some things you can do in books you can't do in movies.

The voice thing tho they could have done that in ADR so idk why its not in the movie unless they aren't going in that direction anymore.

I assume the book is using the original script and the movie is the updated final product so I'd expect some things to have been changed and somethings to be cut down in the movie.
Upon second reading it seems like it was the dark side talking to her and not snoke. Kind of like how the light side tells Luke when to shoot the Death Star in ANH.

Like at all times both the light and the dark are able to influence your decisions.

Finn not being able to sense kylo kind of confirms that he's not force sensitive imo

Back
Top Bottom