• Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bossk!

Loved this book as a kid.

51H6XCT469L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:
I still cant quit wondering how a ship like the Falcon just sits on that planet for so long. I have a feeling it was given to that guy in exchange for looking out for Rey.

I'm signing this petition because we need good storytelling in movies nowadays and not just a lot of flashy camera angles and explosions like what JJ Abrams or disney would make.

Word, and all that CGI ****.

Did anyone play Jedi Power Battles for PS/dreamcast? My fav after KOTOR. Plo Koon 
pimp.gif
 If I remember correctly, each jedi had their own force powers.

That person should be shot. :lol:

It only has like 1,200 sigs. A resolution to ban icecream could get more than that. It's hardly “reflects a change of attitude among the fanbase concerning Lucas”. Just some loons on the fringe.

:rofl:

Idiotic. Lucas is toxic. No single person is more damaging to what Star Wars could be than Lucas. ALL he should get credit for is the initial ‘nudge’ for Star Wars because EVERYONE else who contributed gave us Star Wars in spite of Lucas.

:pimp:

well, hopefully the next one won't be so bad, and we'll have some genuine emotion, a decent sense of scale, something for the kids, oh, and some acting …
that way (acting excepted) we might not miss George so much…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You know Luke had that force jump too only used one time.

I guess that made ESB bad according to the pedantic NT critics :lol:.

Heard Walmarts were starting to get the new Black Series wave in so I stopped by today. Picked up Rey (Jakku) & BB-8 and the First Order Tie Fighter Pilot. Made sure I got the Rey with the new paint job. I think she looks great, my girl says she looks like an Asian man lol. I passed on X-Wing Pilot Asty and General Hux. Probably would've grabbed General Hux but the only one they had was missing his gun SMH. There were a lot of Kylo Rens too almost picked up one for the new sculpt but decided it wasn't worth it.

View media item 1859917
I'm almost out of space and plan on getting all 6 figures from the next wave. Might be time for a new display.

View media item 1859925

I really don't know how yall dudes be having space for all them action figures and collectables. I would cop if I had like a dedicated shelf or some **** but nah
laugh.gif

Petition To Return Star Wars To George Lucas Launched

:rofl:

I saw this title and thought this can't be real but then I thought about all of the wild **** I've seen in this thread.

This guy's reasoning would only make sense If Lucas wanted to be involved with these dudes and if he was ever that stellar of a director. The storybook reason isn't enough.

Yeah I hate petitions like this. Make no sense if the person isn't willing to make more films/books anyways.

Did anyone play Jedi Power Battles for PS/dreamcast? My fav after KOTOR. Plo Koon :pimp:  If I remember correctly, each jedi had their own force powers.

Never played it, but Kotor 1 and 2 were both dope. Easily some of the best games i've ever played. :smokin

You know Luke had that force jump too only used one time.

I guess that made ESB bad according to the pedantic NT critics :lol:.

Same thing I was saying yesterday about TK. :lol:

I want to know if they are ever going to put out more of those lightsabers or are they done.

The only things i will get on Lucas for are for 1, some of the special edition stuff. 2nd for writing the prequels to be over complicated and way over the top visually. 3rd that casting and in some ways the direction and script was just to hollow. But at the end of the day, you cant ever knock the guy with the vision. I get real tired of the criticism. The guy created it. How is he any less than amazing.

My mom's boyfriend had a belated Christmas gift for me.. 

TheArtOfSWTFA_Cover_8_26.jpg
\\

This is a beautiful book.. a must buy for any SW fan. 

Last edited:
The only things i will get on Lucas for are for 1, some of the special edition stuff. 2nd for writing the prequels to be over complicated and way over the top visually. 3rd that casting and in some ways the direction and script was just to hollow. But at the end of the day, you cant ever knock the guy with the vision. I get real tired of the criticism. The guy created it. How is he any less than amazing.

Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom