Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very very interesting thought of Sabine being Obi-Wan and Satine's kid and eventually becoming Rey's mother.

Last edited:
8 chapters through Catalyst so far and I am loving it. Cannot wait to complete this before Rogue One on Thursday.

Reviews with and without spoilers are starting to hit the net because of the premier tonight.

Tread cautiously if you don't want to know anything.

Watched Rebels...

After listening to Jedi Council talk about the episode I was expecting one of the best episodes of all time, and yeah it was a good episode but they over hyped it.

Great tie in to the clone wars series with the night sisters. The big reveil of Obi Wan wasn't really a big reveil IMO, they've been hinting his appearance for months now.

Still feels good to get back to the main storyline. Sabine grabbing the mandalorian dark saber :pimp:

I am curious to see if they call him Obi Wan to see really how long it's been since he's heard that name in ANH :lol:

Last edited:
Yo! Harloff's Sabine theory :wow: (do not watch if you don't like spoilers or awesome fan theories)

4 more days 
smokin.gif

Reviews with and without spoilers are starting to hit the net because of the premier tonight.

Tread cautiously if you don't want to know anything.

Watched Rebels...

After listening to Jedi Council talk about the episode I was expecting one of the best episodes of all time, and yeah it was a good episode but they over hyped it.

Great tie in to the clone wars series with the night sisters. The big reveil of Obi Wan wasn't really a big reveil IMO, they've been hinting his appearance for months now.

Still feels good to get back to the main storyline. Sabine grabbing the mandalorian dark saber :pimp:

I am curious to see if they call him Obi Wan to see really how long it's been since he's heard that name in ANH :lol:
I try to take their words with a grain of salt. Those are the same dudes who hyped up that trash Obi Wan fan-made trailer. Def. nice to see Sabine get more progression, wish her Black Series figure would've this season 3 look with Darksaber.

Can't wait for the next 2-parter though. Need to make sure I finish Catalyst though to really understand how Geonosis came to be before Rogue One.

I'm hoping he's just busy and couldn't make it but damn, I haven't seen Jiang Wen since he slipped up at Celebration with that spoiler :nerd:

I'm hoping he's just busy and couldn't make it but damn, I haven't seen Jiang Wen since he slipped up at Celebration with that spoiler :nerd:

they black balled vader for supposedly revealing stuff so you never know

on another note does anyone know the titles of the last 3 rebels episodes? xfinity decided they wrent gonna number them anymore smh

Back
Top Bottom