Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nerd.gif

As far as this Padme bull **** death stuff I just use head canon and say Sidious had her assassinated on the low.

Makes way more sense.

I personally like the prequels.

:stoneface:

Explains SOOOOOO much. :smh:
:lol:

Funny you mention head canon. In my head, MY prequels are freaking amazing. Like all time great.

You can read just page one and see me clownin George cuz Padme died from the sadz. :lol: :smh:
Revenge of the Sith is on or maybe it just finished, watched the Mace vs. Palpatine fight where Anakin steps in and bad acting aside, I'm just thinking about the whole Vader killed all the Jedi line and just imagining with a few changes everything about this movie could've been great.

Scene where he murks the kid should've had at least had their masters there who you could say are in between tours for the war. Then you show Anakin killing actual Jedi.

:smh: Ah well, I changed the channel so I wouldn't have to dwell on it (BvS is also on :x Can't fix that).

I haven't read up or done research on the sith but just from watching the movies it is impressive how palpatine manipulated everyone. The sith are usually small in numbers right? I know there's usually a master and apprentice but dunno how many others are around. Compared to the jedi who were bigger in numbers. The jedi need to find ways to not get washed and almost get wiped out. Two times is enough for them.

I haven't read up or done research on the sith but just from watching the movies it is impressive how palpatine manipulated everyone. The sith are usually small in numbers right? I know there's usually a master and apprentice but dunno how many others are around. Compared to the jedi who were bigger in numbers. The jedi need to find ways to not get washed and almost get wiped out. Two times is enough for them.
Jedi are naive frailboys. No wonder why they get easily washed and/or turn to the dark side.

Little tease i saw yesterday, not gonna lie this robot could be one of the best characters in the sw universe :pimp:

So glad to see Donnie Yen getting some shine -- he is one of the biggest actors and definitely top 3 in Chinese cinema

The other cast is also looking at him with hella respeck here

Last edited:
Little tease i saw yesterday, not gonna lie this robot could be one of the best characters in the sw universe
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 I also saw another clip of him in the red carpet livestream, which was hilarious.  This droid is gonna be awesome.  
smokin.gif

So glad to see Donnie Yen getting some shine -- he is one of the biggest actors and definitely top 3 in Chinese cinema

Representin' HK! 
nthat.gif

I find it a little odd he doesn't know what different martial arts he practices and that he doesn't know his kids ages. But I am juiced for the movie, and to see him in it!

Filter caught up with the last 2 episodes of rebels.
And watch episode IV before rogue one?[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Little tease i saw yesterday, not gonna lie this robot could be one of the best characters in the sw universe :pimp:
:lol:  I also saw another clip of him in the red carpet livestream, which was hilarious.  This droid is gonna be awesome.  :smokin

Representin' HK! :nthat:  

All these years I actually thought Donnie was American. I just figured he wasn't getting much work here so he went to Asia and flourished to become a huge star.

The wife and I were planning on watching IV on Wednesday before the Thursday showing.

I can't believe this movie is already here. What a time to be alive :pimp:

Not sure if I should have the wife watch episode 3 or 4 or both or neither before Rogue.

She really enjoyed TFA without ever seeing the Star Wars universe before. I just gave her a quick run down.

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Getting off work at 11 AM, in line by 11:05, movie starts at 7:00. :pimp:

(I have like 270 hours of PTO, so I'll be getting paid to sit there. :smokin )

All these years I actually thought Donnie was American. I just figured he wasn't getting much work here so he went to Asia and flourished to become a huge star.
Yeah, back 15-20 years ago, he'd do random-ish action movies here and the odd TV series. HKers knew who he was, but he wasn't a real superstar here.  For me, I think it was one of the Blade movies where I saw him and was like "Hey, I know that guy!"  After that, we sorta knew that he had made some sort of semi-breakthru into Hollywood.  His real outbreak obvs came in Ip Man... and I guess the rest is history.  

Yeah, back 15-20 years ago, he'd do random-ish action movies here and the odd TV series. HKers knew who he was, but he wasn't a real superstar here.  For me, I think it was one of the Blade movies where I saw him and was like "Hey, I know that guy!"  After that, we sorta knew that he had made some sort of semi-breakthru into Hollywood.  His real outbreak obvs came in Ip Man... and I guess the rest is history.  

Donnies been at in the HK scene since the 80s!

He had some decent starring roles but mostly played second fiddle to dudes like Jet Li.
But yeah, it wasn't until 2005 that he had a second breakthrough with SPL (aka Kill Zone), and then Ip Man finally took him to superstar status :pimp:

Bonus classic Donnie Yen scene:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom