Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i would be shocked if jyn didnt survive and that she wasnt reys mom

all the downplaying of this theory could be so that it does make it as a surprise for episode 8 or 9

in this day and age of social media and on set insiders its pretty hard tokeep secrets

that darth vader documentary on netflix is dope by the way. they really need to stop blackballing the guy who played vader

I think if Jyn is getting her club shot up by anyone it'll be diego luna's character or someone else in their crew like that robot.

aotc is on TNT right now. How the hell did they not fire hayden christensen after he filmed one scene? One of the most robotic, awful acting performances I've ever seen. How he said his lines were so bad.

Apparently they thought Hayde. Had great chemistry with Natalie Portman

Seen a rumor that Paul Walker was in consideration too. Crazy how that would have changed everything (good or bad from a movie perspective)

Bought tickets for Friday night to go catch it with my wife and the fellas. But I just remembered I got Friday off from work...thinking about going in the morning Solo ( :wink: ) :lol:

I'm rewatching the prequels on TV and Anakin is so damn emotional like a goofy female.

No wonder Sidious got him to convert so easily. His reasons for turning to the dark side are so frail.

Last edited:
I'm rewatching the prequels on TV and Anakin is so damn emotional like a goofy female.

No wonder Sidious got him to convert so easily. His reasons for turning to the dark side are so frail.

One of my few gripes about the prequel.

Everytime he called obi wan master he made it so creepy sounding

Last edited:
Currently watching Episode 3 and aside from the dialogue, I still enjoy the movie. Anakin and Obi's light saber duel may be my favorite out of all 6 movies.

Padme's "giving up the will to live" though...... :x :rolleyes

Last edited:
roll.gif

Anyone read "Catalyst"? Thinking about copping and finishing it before Thursday night

edit: nvm :lol:

Last edited:
For people with Verizon fios, they are about to show the red carpet from the premiere on channel 601.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom