Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice stuff, Rhino. I was actually going to visit my parents this weekend and try to dig-up my 1995 POTF X-Wing as that was the very first SW toy I ever bought. Rode my bike to the town toy store after X-Mas that year and felt like a baller paying for it straight cash :lol:

The only thing I wanted more than that AT-AT toy was the USS Flagg. About 10 years ago I found the little stand they sent out with the Early Bird Certificate sets back in 77 up in the attic when pulling down christmas lights at my mom's.

I was a SW nut as a kid, I hope by the time TFA comes out I've got the love again. Seeing all those figures made me look up pricing, thank god the bottom fell out of that market, I might be able to get all the ones I wanted from the era when they started cranking out a ton of figures. That B'Omarr monk mail away was so cool.

The best Star Wars toys bar none are the Lego Star Wars sets...

I was kinda sad when my kid stopped playing with Legos... :\

I remember getting this Boba Fett acion figure as a kid. It was my prized possession.

View media item 1285747

Last edited:
I still look up the prices of the OT on laserdisc with the best players still available. I never was able to convince my parents to jump on that bandwagon, and by the time I had that kind of money on my own, it was a distant want.

The only thing I wanted more than that AT-AT toy was the USS Flagg. About 10 years ago I found the little stand they sent out with the Early Bird Certificate sets back in 77 up in the attic when pulling down christmas lights at my mom's.

I was a SW nut as a kid, I hope by the time TFA comes out I've got the love again. Seeing all those figures made me look up pricing, thank god the bottom fell out of that market, I might be able to get all the ones I wanted from the era when they started cranking out a ton of figures. That B'Omarr monk mail away was so cool.

i had about 50 of the original 100 figures but not many of the expensive bigger vehicles - i also always wanted the AT-AT....
but i did have the AT-ST aka Scout Walker aka Chicken Walker which was a smaller version - it liked to stomp on ewoks

Man those toys bring back so many childhood memories :frown: i wish i had kept all my star wars and transformers toys [emoji]128553[/emoji]

I go to walgreens alot for redbox and every time i see a stack full of darth mall giant action figures. Not sure why

So I found out last week that my wife is pregnant with our first child. I learned it was going to be a baby girl and then saw someone I follow on IG with this print, so I copped it immediately :lol:

It's going right over her crib :D

rebel7shop.jpg

Last edited:
Man, little girls change your whole life bro. Congrats to you guys, may you have a smooth and healthy pregnancy.

Congrats jaypesoz jaypesoz , may the force be with you, your wife, & your lil soon to be padowan. :smokin

Man, I love that Steve Colbert clip on the light saber...

Last edited:
Congrats jaypesoz jaypesoz , may the force be with you, your wife, & your lil soon to be padowan. :smokin

Man, I love that Steve Colbert clip on the light saber...

Thanks, bro

Do you guys think it is possible for this trilogy to be better than IV-VI?
It's possible, but no one will admit it. 

That's some pretty big shoes. I can watch the OT for the rest of my life and be fine with it. But having Ewoks in ROTJ keeps the OT from being "perfect", IMO.

Last edited:
So I found out last week that my wife is pregnant with our first child. I learned it was going to be a baby girl and then saw someone I follow on IG with this print, so I copped it immediately :lol:

It's going right over her crib :D

Congrats JayPesoz! My soon to be wife is pregnant with our first due in May.

Another NT baby on the way? Congrats to you and yours too man.

May the Force be with all these new little babies next year. :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom