STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Before starting this intermittent fasting, I'd usually fluctuate from around 232-238lbs. I've only been doing this for a couple of days and I'm already seeing weight loss. I weighed in at 227lbs this morning and after I had my meals during my hour 8 window, I only went up to 230. This ish might be legitimate, but I guess it's still too early to tell. 

I can't front, though. Before the dietary change in late Oct/early Nov and now this, I was stronger when I was chubby at 255-260lbs. I somewhat looked like I lifted with a shirt on, too. 

Last edited:
I mean for an average person to just walk up to a bar and pick it up, its prolly mid palm. And if ur doin any pressing its mid palm. So its natural IMO but cant work on dl with any decent weight on the bar cuz of pinching

I still can't imagine how you would do that. Maybe for presses...

But for pulling from the floor it's always felt natural as hell to have the bar closest to my fingers.

Well maybe i grip it kinda in the middle of the 2...when i try that low bar grip, like i wrap my fingers first, then my palm naturaly follows, skin pinch is minimal, it just seems like i lose hella grip strength

Yeah could be, i feel like i could keep pulling if my grip wasnt failing...so prolly too much weight for my grip

Yea i usually go overhand up to 225 and switch to mix at 275, which i can still do 8 to 10 reps, but at 315 my grip fails me at like 5 reps or less. I think i can still lift heavier tho...kanye shrug

Damn, I hate gym life. American ninja warrior and instagram got people feeling themselves too much. I train for basketball, feels great, and I'm out.

Man Instagram for real!

Girl: (loses 3 lbs.)
Next Instagram post: Contact me for fitness coaching . DM me for rates and shakeology information.

#fitspo #healthyeating #fitness #fitforlife #gymlife #toneitup #twentyfoursevenfitness #iifym #shakeology #crossfit #crossfitjunky

Last edited:
lost 40 pounds since april, need tips on getting down these last 20, been doing calisthenics and im at 50 push ups a day but plan on working my way to 200 push ups.  anyway yall have a good day

Man I'm not a street cat or anything but you guys are acting like squaring up is illegal. Never heard of mutual combat?

Man I'm not a street cat or anything but you guys are acting like squaring up is illegal. Never heard of mutual combat?
It is the winner will always be open to charges. I watched a 27 year old kid get a year added for washing somebody in the jail chow hall today at Shirley max. They even charge prison scrapes nowadays with no victim stepping forward.

Exactly. Well story time folks. After squats I'm unracking weights to do ohp, same guy from last time say u done? I said we're about to do OHP as politely as I could cause I know dude got issues. He said but it's a squat rack. I said yeah but I'm not finish I'm doing ohp. He presses the issue. Says it's a squat rack at least 10x. So I put my head phones on. Bout to warm up with the bar. He says "f it, it's a squat rack" out loud and throws on two plates on one side of the bar as I approached the bar. Im keeping my cool don't say anything. I go try to take off the plates he on the other side tipping it over to cause imbalance to knock it over me. I said naw. And he does it 3-4 times as I tries to take the weight off. Mind u not he like 5'10" 210. I'm 5' 124. So I throw the plates off. N just stare at him. My boy finally come out the rest room. Hey man I'm trying to squat. It's a squat rack my boy said we're doing presses, a random on the other rack diffuse the situation said ey u can have ours. My boy said u can wait on them, he walks off say y'all know what y'all doing... who in the wrong??

You did the right thing..

Me on the other hand would've been cussing him out.. :rofl:

I used to be down to fight but I'm good with all the cameras and social media these days. It wouldn't matter for work but I don't have time for the law anymore.

I used to be down to fight but I'm good with all the cameras and social media these days. It wouldn't matter for work but I don't have time for the law anymore.
I wasn't even going to comment on that nonsense because I've never seen anybody get tried like that anywhere but just run that **** in the locker room outside cameras and get back to your sets especially if your man already in there. But again I've never witnessed that level of disrespect and find it hard to believe

I'm haven't been in a fight in years... I'm just saying, people are acting as if a mutual fight gets you locked up and convicted. Mutual combat is a real thing. State laws vary but if it's mutual good luck prosecuting.

For the record I curl in the squat rack every time I do arms. Anybody wanting to work squats is more than welcome to hop in we ain't even using the same part of the cage but a lot of times that's the spot with barbells and weights so.... Same thing with bent rows,shrugs,ohp ect you in the cage I'm outside no big deal

I'm haven't been in a fight in years... I'm just saying, people are acting as if a mutual fight gets you locked up and convicted. Mutual combat is a real thing. State laws vary but if it's mutual good luck prosecuting.

Lol they might not be able to make a charge stick on just fighting but you can still get arrested at the scene of the fight. That's the cop's judgement call.

Last edited:
this whole fight topic reminds me of when dude A tipped over another dude,dude B, chalk bowl. Spilled chalk all over the floor but dude A kept walking and when dude B saw it he got heated and started yelling at homie across of the gym. All cuss words etc. Dude A just minded his business and lifted but Dude B kept mean mugging him the whole damn time :lol:

Old folks were scared.

This is a commercial golds gym lol.

Lifetime seems like a sweet gym to go to. Looks like a more upscale LA fitness, with weightlifting platforms and bumper plates plus it's cheaper than a crossfit gym
Oh dude it is. I love it. My Lifetime has 6 squat racks which is awesome. Its huge too with a bunch of other services like NCAA courts, rock climbing, pool, spa, etc.

The only thing I hate about it is that since its usually located in a wealthy neighborhood, its filled with rich snobby people. Also, a lot of people who just hog the machines and talk with their friends.... But when its empty (24 hr gym), its amazing.

Honesy roasted peanuts man.

i just cant stop eating it. with chips or cookies im able to have one and keep it moving but with peanuts, na man i just eat and eat and eat :x

Honesy roasted peanuts man.

i just cant stop eating it. with chips or cookies im able to have one and keep it moving but with peanuts, na man i just eat and eat and eat :x
Thats how I am with Cashews. I can crush an entire pan of cashews in no time

Sure theres a chance you could throw down and just get banned from the gym or something, but what if you hit someone they fall hit their head on a rack or weight and its lights out forever? I promise you will get charged no matter who started it.

Chances are it won't even be a fight because people will break it up like that video posted 50 pages back.

People, like myself, that have been through the system, and learned, just think differently when it comes to certain situations. The only way I'm getting into an altercation is if I literally have no choice. 

Still cool with all you brawlers though 
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom