STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

DC posted this in the Vice thread...it's an interesting watch.

Dude is so insecure and out of breath :lol:

Man this guys heavy breathing was annoying. Its gotta be some kinda.mental illness for dudes to be on this ****.

Theres a guy at my gym that juices. Dudes like 275 and tbh his numbers arent all that impressive lol.

No problem. The shoulder is the most complex joint in the body. Don't want to mess around with it. Do your research. Subscribe to Eric Cressey on all social media. He's one of the best shoulder guys on the planet. Works with major league pitchers. Mike Reinold is another. Keep a shoulder prehab routine as a staple on off days or at the end of workouts.
Mos def. I'll check him out and hopefully catch some jewels that I can apply to my own situation. Thanks.

Dude is so insecure and out of breath
laugh.gif
bruh... dudes on the juice and thats the best he can do with his physique? lol

Dude is so insecure and out of breath :lol:

bruh... dudes on the juice and thats the best he can do with his physique? lol

Right? :lol: $2,500 a month for that?! Dude looks like he just upped his caloric intake and pierced his nips talking bout "it's a lifestyle. Normal guys can't do it." FOH :rofl: :rofl:

Anyone have any ideas how i could set up to do prone rows?

Havent done em since highschool where we actually had an elevated bench for it.

I been thinking about using something to elevate one of the regular benches but i dunno what would be best in terms of being stable.

Any ideas? Thanks

Anyone have any ideas how i could set up to do prone rows?

Havent done em since highschool where we actually had an elevated bench for it.

I been thinking about using something to elevate one of the regular benches but i dunno what would be best in terms of being stable.

Any ideas? Thanks
Elevating a bench is probably your best bet. Your body weight should keep it stable.

Elevating a bench is probably your best bet. Your body weight should keep it stable.

Whats he using in that pic? I dont think we have anything like that at my gym.

Only things we have are these, which i doubt would work well

And these

Theres a grip of the square ones, you think i could stack a bunch of em and it would be stable enough?

Edit: and dude has his feet on the ground? I remember doing it with our feet on the bench cuz at first most peoples problem was when wed lift the Weight our feet would come flying up :lol:

Last edited:
Whats he using in that pic? I dont think we have anything like that at my gym.

Only things we have are these, which i doubt would work well

And these

Theres a grip of the square ones, you think i could stack a bunch of em and it would be stable enough?

Edit: and dude has his feet on the ground? I remember doing it with our feet on the bench cuz at first most peoples problem was when wed lift the Weight our feet would come flying up
laugh.gif

When I'm at my ghetto gym I use those step up blocks (2nd pic you posted) and use a bench without any railings under it.

25s only because the 45s limit your ROM

Last edited:
This old guy at the gym belongs in one of those planet fitness comps with people wildin. Dude looks ridiculous when he works out. Lookin like a bootleg Larry David rocking a fanny pack

Back
Top Bottom