Staying Single Vol. NO MORE GF!!

its late, im wild tired. but im not too tired to think about the predicament i put myself in. i have a headache as of right now and its not because i
didn't eat all day. its because im in a relationship. these things are the worse!! chicks just be acting stupid even if it's not that time of the
month. i will admit i may egg the situation many times but most of the time I don't. even when things are going good it's like it could never last like
that. is it because homegirl is cheating?!? who knows. is it because its been 4 years and we both can't stand to look at each other... who knows???
relationships grow so old in little bits of time and im sooo young. i keep telling myself i can't live like this. i never have lived like
this before... i've never had a chick just keep buggin me and making big deals out of nothing. some of you guys get my drift.... dont u??? have you ever
been with a person who keeps all their thoughts in their head?? I'm talking about people who watch you talk and watch you move and do things like make
quiet noises with their mouth or shake their head in a disgusting way. the funny part is when you catch them the anger and excuses they flame you with... LMAO.
shorty be listening to me talk and most of the time I don't even be finished... she can't wait to flip her mouth up and make "hater" noises
with her mouth. I don't get it?? why do some girls say whats on their mind while others play kindergarten games and make faces as if they drank sour
beer... its just something we as men will never find out. until we do find out... continue to use these swammys... a relationship is not worth anything but
headache... headache... and headache. from now on im against it all. im against all relationships. men cheat and women cheat. its 2008 and no one is truthful
with each other... i just need to get outta Albany, NY by any means. dudes comment... i'm venting a tad bit.

it's not even the happy part. I'm extremely happy with 'myself". check the keyword. what happen is that when a girl isn't happy with thesituation it bleeds on the person she's close to. I'M WILD HAPPY. I'm happy because I know that I have to stay focused and not worry about anythingthat crazy women say. LOL, Yo chicks are wild my dudes. They will tell you "your" feelings. how you tell me "how i feel" especially if ihad just got finished explaining to you how i felt... idk . Katt Williams was very right. "ALL GIRLS SUFFER FROM 75% hearing loss"

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Easy to say, but hard to do for me.

Yeah I know..
laugh.gif

watch your gf's. watch her if she leaves the house happy but comes back acting like an elder person who just found out they will no longer receive theirSocial Security checks... I'm assuming this is my competition... I look at this cat and think to myself.... WOW!

index.cfm

that is pretty easy to say. its not as easy as just walking out, trust me! but dudes... wait till you get 4 years deep. awww man.

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Yoooo, i feel you man, I'm sort of in the same situation, we on 2 years tho.

clutch... i think you may need to share whats going on with you. it could help a fellow NTer in need... become a DR. Phil of NT and share.

Hell nah fam, the second i open up, is the second dudes start loading up for the future flame wars. Hit me up on xbox some time...
laugh.gif

girls are a strange specimen , its hard to figure them out completely but its not impossible..... I in my first REAL relationship at 25 yrs old and we have abeautiful baby girl together.. wifey takes care of me and I do the same, but ever so often she like to show her !!* and thats when I have to check her....sometimes you have to be the bad guy in order to get some respect.... shortys say whatever comes to there mind in the heat of the moment... if your in anargument with one and you havent lost your composure just come out and say something outlandish (even if its not true) and I guarantee you that you will get aresponse of something they've been hiding.. sometimes you just need a break or some new <>, to ease the tension

Thats just what alot of females do bro...they like to get in ur head but u gotta be smarter and not let them get in there...I made that mistake too with thisone girl....i kept being too nice to her and she took advantage and eventually she got in my head and i cussed her out...but then i apoligized cuz im a suckahahah....but i aint even tryna talk or even see this girl no more. The trick is not to let a female in ur head it aint worth it but it probably happens toeveryone but u jus gotta learn from your mistakes.

females are a strange species. i agree with rockthakickz and devildog... i've been in those kind of arguments plenty time. i hate when it takes soooo longfor them to get dressed. im like yo we need to go to a job fair. she still is in the bed. its as if she knows what time it ends and wants to get up an hourprior...

dont try to figure your woman out. it saved me headaches/heartache

"If your girl leaves you and you know why, you got some work to do"-anonymous pimp
i hate when it takes soooo long for them to get dressed
my biggest pet peeve was when they were late for a date. I get EXTREMELY angry. my ex used to do it even after i checked her...part of why i dontf with her, even on a hanging out level

Unfortuantely i think i had this convo with another fellow NT. Women think men can read their minds and u guys can't. Some women cant straight up be thisis how it is and this is what i see. But sometimes when a woman want to understadn her man and help her man understand her he isn't listening.

It is really all misscommunication.

But i dont condone her cheating on u.

Originally Posted by Apples28

Unfortuantely i think i had this convo with another fellow NT. Women think men can read their minds and u guys can't. Some women cant straight up be this is how it is and this is what i see. But sometimes when a woman want to understadn her man and help her man understand her he isn't listening.

It is really all misscommunication.

But i dont condone her cheating on u.

the cheating is a suspicion. I suspect it due to all of the things that has happened surrounding her and this kid who resembles a duck.

Back
Top Bottom