STREET FIGHTER 4!

what do you guys think... no bias opinions but which should i buy it on? PS3? XBox?.. does the ps3 gameplay look better (graphic wise) or are they the same?..i just think it'd be easier to play on a ps3 controller...

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

what do you guys think... no bias opinions but which should i buy it on? PS3? XBox?.. does the ps3 gameplay look better (graphic wise) or are they the same?.. i just think it'd be easier to play on a ps3 controller...
i would say get it for the system you want to play it online on.

i got both system but i am getting this for ps3 because i play online with more people on ps3 than the 360.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

should i get this game even if i am a casual SF fan?

hell yeah, man. This game is so fun and incredible
Would i enjoy it if i dont play online too much?
I'm a semi-casual fan and I already enjoyed the first two matches playing today. I think you would enjoy playing the game without onlinebecause you still want to unlock all the characters and other things too.

should i get this game even if i am a casual SF fan?

hell yeah, man. This game is so fun and incredible
Would i enjoy it if i dont play online too much?
if you're just a casual fan, I don't really see why not? I rarely play video games myself and I've already wasted a couple hourstoday and even though I burned my thumb earlier and it hurts like hell, I'm still having a blast
laugh.gif

some of these challenges are impossible to clear without an arcade stick
laugh.gif
either that or i just really suck.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

4rxb2e.jpg

Hopefully that'll answer the same question(s) being asked over and over.
no offence to you, just the stupid guide is wrong, and yes i've been playing all day

how i got akuma and gouken

after you unlock the 6 characters, use a character you beat the game with already, and proceed to just but the settings on 3 rounds, and easiest

now just run through arcade getting a 2 perfects, and NO ultra combos. I believe you can get one, but just DONT finish off your enemy with an ultra combo justfor safety sake....and DO NOT LOSE A ROUND

after seth, akuma will pop out and you fight him and beat him to get him

then beat the game one time with akuma

afterward, beat the game AGAIN with a person you've already beaten the game with. This time, get 2 perfects, and about 3 Ultra finishes....and NO roundslost, gouken will pop out and you can fight him and get him

do not think you can get to gouken first, and then beat him before getting akuma, it will not work, even though you can fight him first, you cant get him.....

and trust me, i have both akuma and gouken, so i know this method works, and the one on the guide does not...!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

4rxb2e.jpg

no offence to you, just the stupid guide is wrong, and yes i've been playing all day

after you unlock the 6 characters, use a character you beat the game with already, and proceed to just but the settings on 3 rounds, and easiest

now just run through arcade getting a 2 perfects, and NO ultra combos. I believe you can get one, but just DONT finish off your enemy with an ultra combo just for safety sake....and DO NOT LOSE A ROUND

afterward, beat the game AGAIN with a person you've already beaten the game with. This time, get 2 perfects, and about 3 Ultra finishes....and NO rounds lost, gouken will pop out and you can fight him and get him

do not think you can get to gouken first, and then beat him before getting akuma, it will not work, even though you can fight him first, you cant get him.....

and trust me, i have both akuma and gouken, so i know this method works, and the one on the guide does not...!
This is just ridiculous. I just want to use Akuma and I gotta go through a journey like I'm on a quest for G. But fam, we gotta get a coupleof rounds in. I gotta see where my SF ability is at.

how is sf4 gameplay compared to ssf2hdr?? do the movements feel the same? i've been playing the latter a lot...

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

4rxb2e.jpg

now just run through arcade getting a 2 perfects, and NO ultra combos. I believe you can get one, but just DONT finish off your enemy with an ultra combo just for safety sake....and DO NOT LOSE A ROUND

afterward, beat the game AGAIN with a person you've already beaten the game with. This time, get 2 perfects, and about 3 Ultra finishes....and NO rounds lost, gouken will pop out and you can fight him and get him

This is just ridiculous. I just want to use Akuma and I gotta go through a journey like I'm on a quest for G. But fam, we gotta get a couple of rounds in. I gotta see where my SF ability is at.

damn
mad.gif
I gotta do all that????

that skin and faceplate is sweet, i saw it this morning when i was picking up my copy. i may go back for it. the artwork on it was incredible.

i got my ultra move together with ken, pulled it off. 17 hit and it was a wrap. what a great game. fun with friends.

again, get the fight pad! makes a huge difference!

i wanna unlock people, too lazy. i been playing friends.

i will get around to it!

so.. I was pretty much forced to pre-order off toysrus.com about 4 weeks ago because I had a gift card that was going to expire. Today, I receive a backordere-mail. WHY WOULD A PRE-ORDER BE BACK ORDERED.

THEN, Capcom's TE fightstick pre-ordering system is a complete disaster. You're telling me most of us may have to wait till April to get it? Give me abreak.

/end rant.

4rxb2e.jpg

This is just ridiculous. I just want to use Akuma and I gotta go through a journey like I'm on a quest for G. But fam, we gotta get a couple of rounds in. I gotta see where my SF ability is at.
damn
mad.gif
I gotta do all that????
Regarding Akuma, it's not that hard yall, I just did it. Let me put it in simpler terms.

1. Do not lose any rounds
2. Do not do any Ultras
3. Get 2 perfect rounds

and it can be on "easier" settings which is a piece of cake. If your using Ryu or Ken, just keep constantly throwing fireballs and you'll getperfects EASY.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

4rxb2e.jpg

damn
mad.gif
I gotta do all that????
Regarding Akuma, it's not that hard yall, I just did it. Let me put it in simpler terms.

1. Do not lose any rounds
2. Do not do any Ultras
3. Get 2 perfect rounds

and it can be on "easier" settings which is a piece of cake. If your using Ryu or Ken, just keep constantly throwing fireballs and you'll get perfects EASY.

man, people are getting akuma in different ways.. people are giving out different methods all over..

i got akuma [having already unlocked all the other characters not named gouken or seth] by using a character i already beat arcade mode with and getting afirst match perfect, second match finished with an ultra combo [not perfect], and then just played the rest of the way through winning every match purposelynot getting a perfect or ultra combo finish in every match thereafter. after i beat seth, i faced akuma..

and i got gouken by first beating the arcade mode with akuma and then going through arcade mode again with another character doing a first match perfect,second through fourth matches finished with an ultra combo [not perfect], and then played the rest of the way through winning every match purposely not gettinga perfect of ultra combo finish thereafter. then faced seth, then gouken..

people on gamefaqs are getting confused as well, but some sort of combination of perfects, ultra combo finishes, and no continues should get you akuma andgouken if prior requirements were met..

Back
Top Bottom