Tahiry married & spreading Herpes in the Entertainment industry?

I'm pretty sure Mal is fatter than Tahiry.

She might be. I'd have to see some stats. Damn NTers are going hard to make me call Tahiry skinny, like I said if I think Kate Upton could lose weight these women have no chance.

Dudes have convinced themselves that "chunky" is an attenuated version of fat. Chunky is fat aka NT thick.

Last edited:
actually nah

guess depends who you ask or where you from

chunky isnt same as fat, more like step above thick. and fat supersedes chunky mr 4 degrees

Yea sorry my pathology book didn't make the distinction between chunky and fat, Mr 0 degrees. The only divisions of chunky I know are overweight, obese, and morbidly obese. I use words like NT thick, chunky and fat to encompass all of them.

Last edited:
so what do you consider yourself skinny? just wondering?

Naw man I already mentioned this a few pages back, I'm NT thick. :x

My weight fluctuates tho, I just need to spend a few days in the gym. I lose weight and gain muscle relatively easy.

Can it be said that bmi should be different depending on someone's ethnicity?

I dunno, I have already elucidated cases where the BMI isn't very accurate....eg. in muscular people. But revising the BMI to fit ethnicity would only worsen the complacency black people especially black women have with their weight, further worsening the health problems associated with obesity in these communities.
youve got to stop saying that man, seriously, blacks are typically lean people, youve taken upper level genetics and evolutionary bio courses, how can you keep saying that stuff when you KNOW blacks (black Africans) have lean builds and skeletal structures, come on man, the fact that blacks dominate almost all sports that involve running means nothing to you huh?

honestly, are you in shape?

youve got to stop saying that man, seriously, blacks are typically lean people, youve taken upper level genetics and evolutionary bio courses, how can you keep saying that stuff when you KNOW blacks (black Africans) have lean builds and skeletal structures, come on man, the fact that blacks dominate almost all sports that involve running means nothing to you huh?

honestly, are you in shape?

GOOD!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

View media item 281062

This is what I'm trying to promote in my arguments with shoeleyes, and if you can't see that you are very slow. This whole thread is me going against this notion and stereotype that black people are supposed to be fat/nt thick, an idea that breeds complacency for being overweight in the black community.

People will let their stupid racial arguments blind them to the point they can't even see the point the someone is trying to make.

And bro do you even lift? >D

Last edited:
you're crazy

homie spends pages hounding Tahiry for being NT thick

but the moment a white chick is mentioned its all compliments

Is it a fat white chick? Cause it's been established she won't get any compliments either. Unless you guys think chunky=thick then I don't know what to tell you bro. :D

I love white women, and I hope it burns down to the core of the souls of people like you. But that doesn't mean I don't like me a lean, fit black woman.

View media item 281073

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom