Teyana Taylor revisited vol. G ( o ) ( o ) G L E her

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At yall dudes talkin bout yall would smash. So yall tellin me that if yall saw her walking down the street in this outfit yall would think of smashing
laugh.gif
GTHO

She is just one of those chicks who looks better on picture than in real life. I know some of yall have seen a picture of a chick on the internet then saw them in real life and realized that they looked totally different and better in the pics. This chick aint foolin me
grin.gif
, so with that: no i would not smash
OK, obviously she isnt attractive in that outfit...duh...If freaking Jessica Alba walked down the street lookign all gooned out and bummy thatdoesn't mean you wouldn't smash her.

Plain and simple, she is a lesbian who has a slamming body....she could dress like a clown and wear messed up make up, it still doesn't dismiss the factthat SHE HAS A SLAMMING BODY...and that is the sole reason (and a good enough one), why we would all beat.

You NT kids got me really thinking

Originally Posted by bizzygunts

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At yall dudes talkin bout yall would smash. So yall tellin me that if yall saw her walking down the street in this outfit yall would think of smashing
laugh.gif
GTHO

She is just one of those chicks who looks better on picture than in real life. I know some of yall have seen a picture of a chick on the internet then saw them in real life and realized that they looked totally different and better in the pics. This chick aint foolin me
grin.gif
OK, obviously she isnt attractive in that outfit...duh...If freaking Jessica Alba walked down the street lookign all gooned out and bummy that doesn't mean you wouldn't smash her.

Plain and simple, she is a lesbian who has a slamming body....she could dress like a clown and wear messed up make up, it still doesn't dismiss the fact that SHE HAS A SLAMMING BODY...and that is the sole reason (and a good enough one), why we would all beat.

Ok body wise i do see your point but u have to put up with the face more than the body. Plus shes a lesbian

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

ballinamillion1 wrote:
hmmm i googled teyana taylor's images and the first pic to come up was this
teyana-taylor.jpg

sick.gif
im sitting thinking to myself what could posses her to wear that? like does she think thats sexy. with that said i would serve her a fine dish of good FreezeTag pipe.
devil.gif

She likes girls. And probably pulls a lot of girls wearing outfits like that... Girls love that $@!%.. trust me

Shawty look good to me, her face is different you know wierd but enough attraction to drive you crazy. Then once you look at one breast two breast then youlike yeesssssassassssss. Plus she got money.

Originally Posted by bizzygunts

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
GTHO

grin.gif
OK, obviously she isnt attractive in that outfit...duh...If freaking Jessica Alba walked down the street lookign all gooned out and bummy that doesn't mean you wouldn't smash her.

Plain and simple, she is a lesbian who has a slamming body....she could dress like a clown and wear messed up make up, it still doesn't dismiss the fact that SHE HAS A SLAMMING BODY...and that is the sole reason (and a good enough one), why we would all beat.

Ok body wise i do see your point but u have to put up with the face more than the body. Plus shes a lesbian
Ain't no one here is talking about kissing her..

if your just beating body < face

wifing up face = body

She look like a freak, those lips, that frame.

...Eff what the face lookin like at that point.

I'd pipe.
Seen her in person and she aint that great but her body is CRAZY!
She had on a cutoff beater and them ******* just looked like they was ready to tumble their way to freedom.

She ain't that butt ugly. Her swag makes up for that %#+. She be dumb fly though
pimp.gif

that body is ridiculous, you guys are insane if you wouldnt want to spend at least one night in the sack with that.

LOL @ her face. straightened hair does wonders for a female tho. I'd become more than a friend.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

nice!!! wait, she 18 right?

Yea, u good...she just made it. Chris Hansen cant come n get u
laugh.gif
.'Take a seat please...My name is Chris Hansen...are u aware that this young lady is 12 '
laugh.gif

wow 18 years old
eek.gif
. shes got a skinny waist, great abs, and a wonderfulchest game.
there is no way you would turn her down for a one nighter, unless you like men.

Back
Top Bottom