Tha Mobb got at Pac hardbody vol. Drop a Gem on'em

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

^ think about what you just typed there budd

pac was reckless dissing the fugees and nas just because he was the nicest eastcoast rapper at the time.

Lies.

man

�what yall know about...when its time to

RIDE ON YOUR ENEMIES
pimp.gif

2pac>>>>>>>>>>

man i remember when i heard this for the first time...my bro put this on in the car...i was like
eek.gif

All I will say is Hit Em Up was probably one of the coldest diss records ever.. Pac won and all he really said about Mobb Deep was at the end..

Pac win, Prodigy lose

Then

Hov win, Prodigy took the detour to irrelevance. God thing Havoc hardly got into that and has talent besides just rapping.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by petozham

Pac dissed people with a reason, Chino was being reckless like a typical punchline rapper and said the wrong %@#$ on a freestyle, Mobb Deep dissed LA(rightfully so though, since it was a response to Snoop and them, even though I'm from LA), Nas was being two faced or something, Jay was guilty by association and was defending Biggie in interviews...So he never just randomly went after people on some 50 Cent %@#$, just when he had reasoning...I dunno what you mean though, those are some legit names, I mean a Reasonable Doubt Jay, and Illmatic Nas, Biggie....What do you want him to do, diss Jesus?

Jay-z in my opinion is top 3 but he wasnt !*@* til Vol.2, ask 10 people who Chino Xl is AND 2 MIGHT know, Nas was legit in 96, and Mobb Deep was the only crew that was repping the east coast with disses at the time but they werent even a platinum group at the time. sO i STILL STAND BY MY STATEMENT THAT PAC ONLY WENT AFTER DUDES HE KNEW WOULDNT RESPOND OR NOBODIES SALES WISE.
Who should he have gone after? This isnt boxing. You dont go after the top to be respected. You go after who disrespected you to be respected.
hOW DID THE FUGGEES, NAS, THE BRAT, AND BIG DISRESPECT HIM. PAC WAS EITHER A SUCCESS OBBESSED LAIR OR A BIPOLAR IDIOT. BUT MORE THAN LIKELY A LITTLE BIT OF BOTH.
Fugees- very anti-gangsta rap in their interviews plus wyclef said
"Rappers want to be actors
So they play the jesse james (outlaw) character"

Nas- 2pac thought Nas bit his style
Brat- To this day I have no clue but it wasn't like she was one of his main targets
Big- He thought Big knew about the shooting. Whether he did or didn't that's a legitimate reason to beef with someone.

1. As far as Nas we all know 2pac never made anything close to Illmatic or It Was Written(Style Wise)
2. Brat- Dont know dont care
3. Big- I still think the only reason he went after him was because Big was the biggest rap star at the time besides Snoop and he knew Big had to much respect to every diss back.

1. Yeah but he felt Street Dreams sounded a little too similar to All Eyez on Me, and didn't like Nas surfacing with that random thug phase of his.
2. Don't care either.
3. So he had no right to think something wasn't right but instead it was all a coincidence that the Bad Boy dudes were in the building when he got shot andthe "biggest rap star at the time" had no clue what was going on? In the biggest rap star at the time's city which he's supposed to be theking of, you hear no word? really? And coincidentally , you don't go say what up to Pac who's supposed to be your homeboy and he's in the samebuilding as you in your city, which he had to travel couple thousand miles to get to? Nothing's fishy there? Yeah Pac didn't speculate one bit, he justwent on a rage because he wanted more fame than he had...Matter of fact, he set up the shooting and took 5 shots and had a bullet graze his head so he wouldhave a reason to diss Biggie!

Also I don't care who Chino was at the time, dude mentioned something about Pac getting raped in jail...WTH is Pac supposed to do? How is that his fault,course he's gonna bomb on him. Btw Mobb Deep also snuffed The Outlawz at a show. When Pac was in jail, he told one of P's people who was a guard to setit up, the guard follows through, so Outlawz go to the show and Mobb just ignored them straight up.

Drop a Gem On'Em
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

P's style is unique. That's why I can appreciate him as a rapper. P's style is not for everyone.

I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS PRODIGY IS IN MY TOP 5 OF MY FAVORITE/BEST RAPPERS

YES I'M A P STAN, WHO CARES? I'LL THROW A TV AT YOU

I dont care at the end of the day P could've destroyed any MC during 1995-2000 not named Biggie,Jay-z, Nas,Scarface,Redman,Black Thought,Big L,Pun,Pharoahe Monch,Andre 3000,Ras Kass,AZ,Common,GZA, & O.C.

*Fixed

Originally Posted by mossman75

I dont care at the end of the day P could've destroyed any MC during 1995-2000 not named Biggie,Jay-z, Nas,Scarface,Redman,Black Thought,Big L,Pun,Pharoahe Monch,Andre 3000,Ras Kass,AZ,Common,GZA, & O.C.

*Fixed

I respect that. cant argue.

Originally Posted by mossman75

*Fixed

I respect that. cant argue.
Indeed.................................... But P was a monster in his prime, regardless of what the worshipers of the patron saint of Pac say.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

how you gon diss someone after they dead though?? hit em up > any diss the guy with sickle cell came up with

The Infamous>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pacs catalog.

how you gon diss someone after they dead though?? hit em up > any diss the guy with sickle cell came up with

The Infamous+Hell On Earth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pacs catalog.
Fixed

The Infamous>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pacs catalog.
indifferent.gif

Ambitionz Az A Ridah>>>>>Mobb Deep catalog & i like Mobb Deep

Back
Top Bottom