The College Basketball Post

PhNw713.png

if he's not a lottery pick it's because of his skills and not this situation.......nba aint like the nfl........nfl can risk that cause they recycle through players but the nba aint dumping on a player that could possibly be a potential all star 

I see Certified has moved from the NBA thread to the college basketball thread to troll now.

He seem extra mad lately, my dude was in Freck Billi thread cussing Freck out because he found God like damn bro [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

:lol: he is most definitely going to still be a lottery pick, I'd be shocked if he wasn't...he would have to deliberately go off in interviews and not be able to finish any drills at the combine to not be one.

I find it funny that we hold 19yr old kids in the heat of a competition to the same standard as grown adults in their 40s, 50s who think that bc they bought a ticket they are entitled to verbally abse players. Seriously, it's ridiculous...dude pulled the ultimate b**** move too right after he said what made Smart shove him with the whole "sorry" as soon as he recognizes Smart heard him.

Based on the reactions I see from some writers and people on twitter it seems like it's ok that that racial slurs and things of that nature are said, we won't put any onus on those people but let's overreact when a kid loses his cool when someone says things like that to their face. Now should he have pushed him? No but I'm not gonna blast smart for reacting how he did...fans are irrational idiots and say some despicable things...the people around him should've held dude in check.

People think they can say anything and get away with it like these dudes are robots and don't have emotions...racial, sexual stuff is off limits...you wanna say someone sucks? Insult their play, etc go ahead til the cows come home...beyond that sit your *** down and enjoy the game and support your squad.

:lol: this isn't going to hurt his draft stock.

Also paying for a ticket doesn't give you a right to cross the line with your trash talk. Why is it that we expect in 19-year-old to be more mature than the guy who is over 60?

slurs and bringing up athletes families is 
mean.gif

it's disgusting how some fans are 

Last edited:
What does being a white GM have to do with anything? If he goes lotto still will you never post again?

News flash he's not a lottery pick anymore.

Sounding a bit clownish man.

I'm so mad this is such major news. Man i wish this happened during nfl season.

What kills me is the reaction the two females have right after smart pushed him KNOWING what he said to a 19 year old african american kid. Lol

Last edited:
^ right? Older dude is a punk, has a history of taunting college aged kids before...yet were gonna act like Smart got up and viciously attacked someone for no reason at all :lol:

I would've thought malice in the palace would've taught these fans to know their role...people around that guy have no accountability if they knew what he said an just pointed and acted shocked, instead of pointing at the guy and telling him there's no place for that AT ALL in society.

What does being a white GM have to do with anything? If he goes lotto still will you never post again?

News flash he's not a lottery pick anymore.
Sounding a bit clownish man.

I'm so mad this is such major news. Man i wish this happened during nfl season.

What kills me is the reaction the two females have right after smart pushed him KNOWING what he said to a 19 year old african american kid. Lol
they love to finger point......just what they do.......hell I'm reading espn comments and so many are caping for that man and also saying "if you want us to stop saying it then you need to stop"

I'm pretty immune to southern whites these days.....try not to let the racist ones cloud my judgement of all of 'em cause there are plenty of good ones down here 

crazy thing is you don't really know what side theyre on these days until you get on social networks 
laugh.gif

if pushing a fan who says stupid comments is the worst thing this kid has ever done, i'd draft him without any hesitation if he fell to mid to late first round.

You gotta love Stephen a Farrakhan putting on that cape this morning. Great job "brotha". Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom