The Conjuring 7/19/2013 body is not ready

I loved it. Definitely gave me thrills. I'm assuming the toy placing the music at the end had nothing in the mirror, so that means the demonic entities are gone?

The best horror film ive seen. I went with my lady and we randomly picked something to watch not knowing what it was and were very satisfied. Had me tense the whole time. Definately worth watching.

Typical generic "horror" movie. This possession/exorcism genre has been beaten to death already. Once they show the demon/witch/whatever, how is it suspenseful anymore? It's a teeny bopper summer movie, so I'm sure all the 15 year olds on summer vacation loved it

Last edited:
saw it wednesday. i dont scare at all so its easy for me to say i wasnt amused

surprised by the movie not having a single death smh

a sequel is being made already. at the end of the movie the wife tells her husband that the pastor wants to talk to them about a case in long island. that case is the amityville horror

:wow: mind blown if this is true.

Just finished watching and i was very please, a few parts had me jump, especially with the random fat lady, and the doll was a creeper. but overall a 7.5/10.

Evil dead is more gore than anything, conjuring is more about playing on fears and the fact it's bases on true events makes it "spookie"

Saw it today.. Wasn't really scary but I enjoyed it.. Definitely laughed at some parts tho

The chicks I were with were scared as hell, covering their eyes every 2 minutes...

**** had me bugging out after we left the theatre :wow:.. There was an advertisement for a movie with like 3 chick cut outs and some lady was taking a picture next to it.. I swore she was a part of the billboard until she moved :smh:

Yes. No need to ask, just read through the thread and you'll realize most of us enjoyed it.

$9 for two tickets
pimp.gif
where

:wow: mind blown if this is true.

Just finished watching and i was very please, a few parts had me jump, especially with the random fat lady, and the doll was a creeper. but overall a 7.5/10.

It's true. But from what I read it will not be about the Amityville Horror. It will be about one of their lesser known cases involving two sisters in England, one of their most terrifying experiences.

But the movie was really good. It had its parts but it wasn't very scary. I think the scare or feel of comes from the movie being based on true events. My lady was shook, though, lol.

Back
Top Bottom