The Dallas Cowboys ... vol. Wrap This Thing Up, Who To Draft?

Choice has no place on this team...he needs to go to a team that will give him 10+ carries. As a role player, he brings nothing since he's not a good blocker and not much of a special teamer either. They gotta see what they have with Tanner. From what I saw in preseason, he was much more of the bruiser back they needed to replace Barber's role and that's what the running game has been missing. Murray and Felix are finesse RBs and should never be in the game on short-yardage or goal line plays.

^ exactly.

this team can win the East , but its a middle of the road team.

i like how we competing every week though.

Im hearing around Dallas that Oakland offered the same deal to the boys , that landed them palmer

I would have made that move.

give me a 1st rounder , and a 2nd or 1st round in the next year. Why not ? if we not confident in romo its time to cut ties .

I would have liked us to deal that bum Marty B though.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Nah take the best deal you can get for tashard, then bring up Phillip Tanner from the practice squad

Tanner's not on the Practice Squad though...? 
He's on the 53 man roster as the 4th RB. 

Now he should be bumped up to the 3rd down back.

Choice starts though?! 
indifferent.gif

Murray>Choice>Tanner 

Dude's horrible at pass blocking! 
grin.gif

In the two games Tony Fiammetta has played in, the Cowboys have ran for 419 yards. Two best rushing performances of the season.

30t6p3b.gif
we could've opened up a roster spot for Carter, AND added a mid rounder last week for tashard. To do this now is definitely one if Jerrys W.T.F moments

^ what makes you think a team was giving a mid rounder for Choice? Doubt anyone offered more than a 7th. And up until last week, Choice was going to be your starter for the next month. Everyone got 20/20 hindsight vision

Can anyone give me a link to a blog or website that shows all the cowboy game highlights? ESPN shows like 2 plays smh

Tashard is a good back though.I bet a team picks him up off waivers. 
30t6p3b.gif
. 08 he came up huge for us. He never got touches after that, for whatever reason.
Those two fumbles the last two weeks is what did him in, before that he only ever fumbled once.

Still my dude I hope he succeeds elsewhere. i feel like Chargers Dolphins, and Eagles will try and claim him off waivers.
I'd be pissed if he goes to the Eagles.

Can anyone give me a link to a blog or website that shows all the cowboy
game highlights? ESPN shows like 2 plays smh 

I got a site that strams the game online . Sometimes the game doesn't get shown in my area either. I'll PM you later.
I think you can download the game using a torrent. Not up on torrents myself though. Proceed with caution.   

I know I said I'm done with the L last week, but it's games like tonight that cement my feelings and force you to no longer support the current regime ...

Romo and Garett don't have the balls to win football games ... Imagine looking in the huddle at Tony Romo's eyes ... I can only imagine ...

*Signing off

They just straight up dismantled the Boys tonight... Had no answer on defense at all, at any point... It is one thing to lose to the Eagles because they are a great football team.. But to not have control at all in the 60 minutes is unacceptable...

Seattle, Buffalo, Washington, Miami in the next 4 games... Dallas has got to go at least 3-1... If not then it is another @%+%$!%% season led by this underachieving team..

And if it is the case knowing this team it will be... I am not opposed to just start over our already existing 10+ year rebuilding phase and get rid of them all except Dez, Miles, Ware, Witten, McBriar, Rattliff

Coming into this week we had the best rushing defense, and top 10 passing defense.. At 3-3 with the offensive weapons we have in TE & WR and just be a piss poor team is terrible... The only team we beat convincingly is a team that hadn't won yet..

Week 1: We had a win locked up.. But Romo doesn't protect the ball on a dive for the endzone.. Then throws the most obvious bad pass from any QB this season to Revis who had Dez covered the best you could cover someone..
Week 4: We were up with a commanding lead, and Detroit didn't even show up.... Then Romo throws 3 picks in the second half including 2 pick 6's.
Week 6: We had that game locked up.. All we needed was one more first down... And we would have taken the clock down so far Brady would have less than a minute with 0 timeouts to take the ball downfield.

I don't care about the SF game, or the Skins game.... It really makes no difference. It is the same thing every year... We should be sitting as a 6-1 team, but we have an elite quarterback who plays like Jon Kitna's backup...

Not sure why ya'll throwing in the flag. You guys might have the easiest schedule in the league from here on out.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Not sure why ya'll throwing in the flag. You guys might have the easiest schedule in the league from here on out.

I'm sayin tho
30t6p3b.gif
, the tittle change is OD.........through 7 games this year this is the only game that we've been smacked from start to Finnish, no need to throw in the towel...we're 2 games behind the division leader, with the easiest schedule remaining amongst division opponents

These next 4 games will show me if we still have a chance at the nfc east crown...i think it's sea,buf,was,mia all easily winable games IMO

msaba07LAME wrote:
I know I said I'm done with the L last week, but it's games like tonight that cement my feelings and force you to no longer support the current regime ...

Romo and Garett don't have the balls to win football games ... Imagine looking in the huddle at Tony Romo's eyes ... I can only imagine ...

*Signing off

Ok go leave no one cares. You acting like a female son. 

Title Change. OP is a fraud, ban that clown, pathetic.

Cowboys suck, and were embarrassed last night, but what kind of a fan just gives up now, like your team is the Dolphins or Broncos...smh

Middle of the defense is old and slow. Bradie James & Brookings dont scare anybody.
Teams with a balanced attack will eat our defense for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Said this back in August.   

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Austin out another month or so.

yeah i saw this too
30t6p3b.gif
i think our offense can still be good enough to win games. With Murray coming along is a big help. I like Robinson's game and attitude, dude just wants to play football. Buffalo is going to be a huge game, we need our defense to play big. They will double Dez and Witten. Our running game will be big this week

^^ Well if they are doubling Dez and Witten Robinson should have a good game. I hope that Murray keeps playing like he has and we will be good on the offensive side.

Back
Top Bottom