The Life of AirSakuragi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kakarat or Draya b.

Choose wisely OPEE
I think you mean Kakarot. Also if we're talking about dating neither. 
I prefer a lady (who acts like one and is accepting).

Last edited:
Op are baby animals fluent in their language/communication or do they just make noises like human babies do?

Jeremy-Lin-Laughing-on-Bench.gif

Lmao homie said he traded for JT [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

..I don't remember that on Chapelle's Show?

Thursday, June 2, 2016:

Called Wal Mart about the job and the lady gave me a quick interview and sent my name to a supervisor on the front line (might get the job)

Took "Shenron" to transfer my FM Radio Transmitter to Walterboro for a new one.

Also used some coupons for Arby's and bought 4 sandwiches, mozzarella sticks, small fry, and drink.

Received a Happy Birthday coupon from Foot Locker

Life is good

You forgot to include the entry from yesterday about giving false information about paint chipping in the Air Jordan 6 Off white/maroon thread...

You waited 5 months to wear them (if you bought them is December). Of course it was going to do that, you have to wear them occasionally to prevent this from happening early. All you have to do is walk around in them every other day and put them back in the box.

Last edited:
gotta be one of nomad's alternates
nah this guy is real. If you frequent jb threads you'd know. He constantly misses out on GR jordans and lowballs past the point of lowballingness

nah this guy is real. If you frequent jb threads you'd know. He constantly misses out on GR jordans and lowballs past the point of lowballingness
Only missed out on three and that includes last year and this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom