The Most Racist Moments Of The Presidential Race

The racial undertones are going to be there if and when Obama wins.

Matter fact, you're going to see some really wild shi in the next few weeks. And the whole mob thing freaks me out, not too comfortable with a huge crowdof ANY race being pissed at one person..

My-T.

Out of all the videos and pictures they showed, this was the most disturbing.

<param name="movie" value=""></param><paramname="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src=""type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<param name="movie" value=""></param><paramname="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src=""type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

racistorfunny2.jpg

smh.gif

like I've said before, for some people, this presidential race is all about race and it's really sad to see such racism in this day and age
smh.gif

I really hope there's not a person alive who DIDN'T know race would become such a major issue.

Hell, I never thought Obama would make it this far. I just knew that John Edwards was gonna win the primary...

Those videos are probably the most extreme cases of McCain supporters. At the same time, if someone brought a video camera into Compton and asked them aboutpolitics...you'd get the same kind of clown results with people making assumptions about McCain.

smh.gif
dam man this country is full of bs i mean i understand if you dont like obama because i dont like mccain. But to call him a terrorist wdf wow man.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Those videos are probably the most extreme cases of McCain supporters. At the same time, if someone brought a video camera into Compton and asked them about politics...you'd get the same kind of clown results with people making assumptions about McCain.

laugh.gif
This guy. Have you ever been to Compton? The worse you would get outthere is people likening him to Bush, which wouldn't be too offbase considering he votes in line with him 90% of the time. Nobody has ever made, or atleast not effectively, the argument that McCain is a racist.

I'm to the point where I want Obama to win just to prove that our society isn't as racist as NT likes to think.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I'm to the point where I want Obama to win just to prove that our society isn't as racist as NT likes to think.

If Obama wins, that doesn't say anything about racism.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

If Obama wins, that doesn't say anything about racism.

Originally Posted by early90s

This is bigger than race people.

race is an issue...if obama was FULLY white....do you know how far ahead he would have been??

You guys who think Race ISN"T an issue in this election has alot to learn about. Do you realize many bigots who NEVER voted registered JUST so Obamawon't win? Do you know how many White Supremist and Neo Nazi Organizations as well as just Country and Modern Day KKK members there are?

The flipside of that is.. there are blacks who are coming out to try and counter that by voting as well.

I guess you can't hate on the one's who are actually coming out and voting. They have more to complain about than those who don't vote.

If you don't think there will be some conflict and controversy on November 5th, you are sooooooo naive.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Those videos are probably the most extreme cases of McCain supporters. At the same time, if someone brought a video camera into Compton and asked them about politics...you'd get the same kind of clown results with people making assumptions about McCain.

sticking up for your people

I love how this race has bought a lot of racist out the closet

Originally Posted by early90s

This is bigger than race people.

Werd...

NT wont let it rest about race in this election. Racists are everywhere. They been in America since The Trail of Tears..they killed Dr. King...they also areresponsible for 9/11

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

^ Wow.
that's bad.

but is it as bad as the tons of thousands of people who believe that Barack Obama is a Muslim?

Many black people that are not well-versed on many issues are going to vote for Obama because he's black. Let's face it. To have the figurehead of theUSA be partially black is a huge thing in the grand scheme of things. Like Chris Rock said, now they won't have to tell their kids that they can beanything they want to be because they will see it in the physical form. Yes they may sound ignorant, but so do a good amount of McCain supporters as well.

Back
Top Bottom