The Most Racist Moments Of The Presidential Race

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Take a good look at the people in those videos at the McCain/Palin rallies. Those racist individuals represent the core base of the Republican Party. If some Republicans had their way, they would vote slavery back into effect. This is what the Republican base is mostly made up of, SMH.

man you can't say this on NT lol.....nah but i'm w/ ya.....u should see how mad they're getting in the S&T forum...bringing up *%%! i said 2weeks ago
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

I love how this race has bought a lot of racist out the closet

This is upsetting on so many levels! Its funny cause people like that call black people ignorant & then turn around and do something so outrageouslyignorant and racist like this... They say they don't like him cause he is "Arab" but the truth that they can't say is that they don'tlike him cause he is Black!

http://www.pe.com/localne...al_S_webbuck1.e7982b.html

The latest newsletter by an Inland Republican women's group depicts Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama surrounded by a watermelon, ribs and a bucket of fried chicken, prompting outrage in political circles.

The October newsletter by the Chaffey Community Republican Women, Federated says if Obama is elected his image will appear on food stamps -- instead of dollar bills like other presidents. The statement is followed by an illustration of "Obama Bucks" -- a phony $10 bill featuring Obama's face on a donkey's body, labeled "United States Food Stamps."

racist16_400.jpg

Bottom line is there are many people that are voting for Obama cause he's black!

There are even MORE voting for McCain because he's white!

To the lady in the video on the topic of abortion that said "if he can't protect the most innocent how can he protect us"

Nixon Republican was in office when the ruling on Roe vs Wade took place.

After Nixon came the following Ford, Carter, Regan, Bush, Clinton and Bush... 4 of those 6 were Republican and none of the 6 over turned Row vs Wade.

So to sit there and complain and put all your energy into abortion is kind of funny to me... because it's not an issue that I feel will be overturned. Andif it ever were you would end up with people finding ways to abort children anyway which is sad but true.

Lastly there are plenty of idiots on both sides of the table here. But for people to say we are going to become a Muslim society or we are going to be overtaken by this or that are just not AMERICAN. If you for one second think anyone is coming over here and taking over anything you are sadly mistaken. America isbetter than that and to anyone that would sit back and allow themselves to think that, you need to question your own patriotism. Obama is just as American asanyone else in the country and is not going to allow anything of the sort to happen.

Originally Posted by SFN 155

http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/stories/PE_News_Local_S_webbuck1.e7982b.htmlhttp://www.pe.com/localne...al_S_webbuck1.e7982b.html

The latest newsletter by an Inland Republican women's group depicts Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama surrounded by a watermelon, ribs and a bucket of fried chicken, prompting outrage in political circles.

The October newsletter by the Chaffey Community Republican Women, Federated says if Obama is elected his image will appear on food stamps -- instead of dollar bills like other presidents. The statement is followed by an illustration of "Obama Bucks" -- a phony $10 bill featuring Obama's face on a donkey's body, labeled "United States Food Stamps."

racist16_400.jpg

I was just about to post this.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I'm to the point where I want Obama to win just to prove that our society isn't as racist as NT likes to think.

If Obama wins, that doesn't say anything about racism.

Originally Posted by early90s

This is bigger than race people.

race is an issue...if obama was FULLY white....do you know how far ahead he would have been??

It would be McCain Vs Biden

Back
Top Bottom