The NBA Draft Thread

What's Ingram wearing?

He was an adidas guy for most of HS, but caught on with Nike late at the Hoop Summit and Duke.

Didn't Murray break the C's record last week with 79 and now this? :Lol if Boston ends up taking another guard
I'm cool with Murray/Dunn/Buddy as long as we can move Avery Bradley for Nerlens or something like that...

@chadfordinsider Kris Dunn hasn't done a team workout with a little more than a week to go before the draft. He's refusing to do 1-on-none workouts with teams. Will only workout for teams if it's against Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram or Jamal Murray source says. Dunn is currently projected in the 3 to 8 range. Sixers, Lakers, Celtics, Wolves, Pelicans and Kings have all shown interest in Dunn.

He doesn't look interested....? Have you seen the way Brandon Ingram looks before? He always looks like he could fall asleep at any minute when you see him off the court.

I was joking..And TBH I wouldn't care if he wanted to come here or not..I would rather we draft Simmons.

Buddy 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 He's gonna be a star

I'm cool with Murray/Dunn/Buddy as long as we can move Avery Bradley for Nerlens or something like that...

I feel you but I'm thinking it would take #3 plus one of those guards to get a solid return. Boston's situation is really kind of interesting and I can almost see them just keeping their core and rostering the pick.

There was a discussion about trading love in the main thread. I think he could work in Philly. Everything I've seen from Simmons so far and he insists that he's a small forward. With Noel covering loves mistakes and snipers in the backcourt, that should be a decent squad.

I feel you but I'm thinking it would take #3 plus one of those guards to get a solid return. Boston's situation is really kind of interesting and I can almost see them just keeping their core and rostering the pick.

There was a discussion about trading love in the main thread. I think he could work in Philly. Everything I've seen from Simmons so far and he insists that he's a small forward. With Noel covering loves mistakes and snipers in the backcourt, that should be a decent squad.
Love and Simmons would be disastrous. :lol:

Take the quickness and skills advantage, and place Simmons at PF.

@ESPNSteinLine Story going online now with @chadfordinsider: Wolves making No. 5 overall pick available in hopes of tempting Bulls into Jimmy Butler trade
Going to need more than #5 to pry Butler from the Bulls.

But it's Simmons himself that is hell bent on being a 3, only reason I bring it up really. Declared as a 3 and recently made a comment about going up against Paul George, lebron and durant every night.

IF he shapes himself into a 3, who do you like next to him in the front court given that nerlens is anchoring the defense?

But it's Simmons himself that is hell bent on being a 3, only reason I bring it up really. Declared as a 3 and recently made a comment about going up against Paul George, lebron and durant every night.

IF he shapes himself into a 3, who do you like next to him in the front court given that nerlens is anchoring the defense?
Simmons has no chance to play SF, but to play along a low usage, shooting PF like Patrick Patterson. Colangelo also traded for Patterson when he was in Toronto, if that matters.

Speaking of Simmons, here's an interview he did on Australian radio: http://omnyapp.com/shows/the-grill-team-sydney/ben-simmons

Last edited:
In "TODAY'S NBA" it makes way more sense for Ben to be PF than it does SF.

Also, what else is Minn planning on adding to that trade for Butler? Boston would easily trade their pick for him...

Boston isn't going to package the pick(s) and Smart or Bradley unless it's for a star. If Philly wants the pick, Boston may throw in Rozier or Young or somebody like that.

Last edited:
I would throw in Lavine to get that deal done if I was the Wolves.

I couldn't really see Butler and Wiggins games meshing very well though....

Last edited:
Didn't Murray break the C's record last week with 79 and now this? :Lol if Boston ends up taking another guard
I don't know what Ainge is gonna do, but I think it's no coincidence we keep hearing about these performances in the C's workouts.

They're leaking it out to drum up hype for prospects that some potential trade partner might be on the verge of falling in love with.

Last edited:
Yea I definitely think Ainge is scheming.

He waiting for somebody to make an impulse move.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom