The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

will FTL lift it's discount restriction on the new PK Lillard 2?
They should in a couple of weeks, looks like there's a good amount of stock in the most recent colorways. But I know the primeknit colorways have done pretty well in the past too so you'll just have to wait and see

Just get them from the ebay seller for $79. Unless you want to wait for adidas to drop them to $84 like the other PKs.

I don't feel a difference between the PK and jacquard. The PK is a tight knit that doesn't stretch like other PK. The tech fit bootie underneath makes it thicker so no size difference from the jacquard and no added ventilation either. TTS just a tad better in fit than .5 down. Still feels narrow from heel to toe. I think the Lillard 3 one piece upper will be much better. Actually looking forward to them now.

View media item 2231995

Thanks for the insight. Never considered the jacquard (static) being that similar to the Primeknit. I loved the Primeknit on the CLB15.. guess these are not a deal breaker to grab even for $79... With the hardens and possibly CE low and Lillard 3, I can hold off.

I don't feel a difference between the PK and jacquard. The PK is a tight knit that doesn't stretch like other PK. The tech fit bootie underneath makes it thicker so no size difference from the jacquard and no added ventilation either. TTS just a tad better in fit than .5 down. Still feels narrow from heel to toe. I think the Lillard 3 one piece upper will be much better. Actually looking forward to them now.

View media item 2231995
How are those Raremetals? Are they as good as the review says? I'm actually thinking what nightwing says might be too good to be true though so that's why I'm holding off from buying them. Care to share your experience with them?

Last edited:
I did a quick review in the brandblack thread. If you liked the Lillard 2 and not in a rush or need to get the RM, stick to Lillards. RM feels like you're not wearing anything so it's good casually where I feel Lillards have a glove like fit so it's not as comfortable to wear casually all day.

adidas-basketball-xeno-on-court-collection-2.jpg

I really wish they had used continental rubber on that outsole. I ball in a dusty court and continental rubber grips a little bit better.

Pair came in today from the ebay seller. They look fine to me but if anyone can spot anything, LMK.

View media item 2237965
View media item 2237974
View media item 2237967
View media item 2237968
View media item 2237969
View media item 2237970
I've never really heard or seen a fake d lillard 2 especially that colorway. They're not exactly the type of shoes that are so hyped that they make fakes for it. I'm pretty sure those being sold in ebay right now are legit.

P. S. I hate you Adidas Canada! They didn't release that colorway here and the only way for me to get it is through ebay. The second pair I got from SIL though is the wrong size and so I had to sell it. Now my actual size is sold out on their site. Real bad luck. I can't even find the away colorway in my size!

Last edited:
^ Look good to me. My good friend (long-time NT'er FLINT GREY) told me he thought the guy was selling after-hour factory runs. No proof on my end.

^ All good fam. I agree that these are more of a low risk on the unauthorized side of the game. Just wanted to make sure. I would have to file a few claims if these turned out to be fake. I got 3 different Adi models from him so far.

Did you go tts? I did and I either have to deal with the sliding (very slight) when wearing thinner socks or wear thicker socks but they aren't as comfortable. That was with the jacquard version.

I might give the PK a try in my tts

I went TTS in the primeknits. I probably could've gone down half a size, but all the same these don't feel crazy big or anything. Just a little extra room in the toe box. Just depends on how snug of a fit you want. I personally have no plans to use these outside though. I'd be afraid of scuffing my feet and ripping the primeknit, or getting the white primeknit dirty. These look so clean I almost don't want to play in them, but I'm sure I'll give in and start using them eventually. I love the feel of the cushioning underfoot. It's perfect for what I like....not mushy, firm enough but still soft, and should protect the knees and feet from getting too beat up.

The extra toe room on these gave me a black and blue toenail. 2 others in my group use them for ball and have the same issues. It is what is preventing me from getting another pair.

did you already size down and still have that issue?

because most suggest sizing down on these so that your feet has little to no movement

Back
Top Bottom