THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

843384-101

843384-100

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can pick up some 'coastal blue' laces from the current ID colour options??

Chose white for the eyelet contrast and now struggling to get a match to switch in.

Don't really want to buy another pair of ID's just for the laces but if needs must [emoji]128512[/emoji]

^ laced up or fully laced should have you covered. could always try a Nike outlet if your near one but should be able to find that color online

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can pick up some 'coastal blue' laces from the current ID colour options??

Chose white for the eyelet contrast and now struggling to get a match to switch in.

Don't really want to buy another pair of ID's just for the laces but if needs must [emoji]128512[/emoji]
^ laced up or fully laced should have you covered. could always try a Nike outlet if your near one but should be able to find that color online
id ebay that sucker.  get a grip for cheap.  thats just me.

843384-101

843384-100

Anyone know release date or have real pics yet? Remember the "on foot" pic of the Reds on the mannequin? They looked promising there...I'm kinda looking forward to them, especially if the mudguard is that high!

I heard they look really cheap in person, mini swoosh is printed on...whata joke. Not saying I wouldn't get a pair on sale, for mowing the lawn in
the average AM1 consumer in the netherlands dont care about quality the only thing what counts is the looks from the shoe, average life span from a pair of AMs here is 6 to 9 months, those people are not like us with 100+ pairs, they probably have 1-3 pairs and will beat the ish out of them because they are wearing them every day, a good friend of mine is one of them, that dude buy new AMs 2-3 times in a year, if they starting to look like homeless junkie shoes he will come to me and i will hook him up with the latest and most exclusive

AM1/90/Lights

Last edited:
the average AM1 consumer in the netherlands dont care about quality the only thing what counts is the looks from the shoe, average life span from a pair of AMs here is 6 to 9 months, those people are not like us with 100+ pairs, they probably have 1-3 pairs and will beat the ish out of them because they are wearing them every day, a good friend of my is one of them, that dude buy new AMs 2-3 times in a year, if they starting to look like homeless junkie shoes he will come to me and i will hook him up with the latest and most exclusive
AM1/90/Lights

Yea I feel like I saw a lot of those type of people on vacation down in Florida, never seen so many in AM1s that were heavily worn.

And thanks for having the album link up on your sig, made it super easy to find bro!

I just can't get down w/any of the new tech AM's.....ok, admittedly I like the patches and the HTM 87's but I'll take the og mesh/suede/leather set up on a normal heavy *** sole w/an air unit over any of the tech/cored out new releases of old colorways.

I heard they look really cheap in person, mini swoosh is printed on...whata joke. Not saying I wouldn't get a pair on sale, for mowing the lawn in
Yeah when i saw those a while back but the ones that were available at JD Sports i thought they looked real cheap. Printed on definitely is not a good look. 

Back
Top Bottom