THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So much positivity today with talk of a new shape, now this... Come on fam. Probably going to be OG everything on that shoe at the rate we're going lately.

So much positivity today with talk of a new shape, now this... Come on fam. Probably going to be OG everything on that shoe at the rate we're going lately.

This.

Also, beasts on feet today

Hello Fam! Is the USA option for the AM1 flyknit sold out in sizes 9 and above? Will it ever come back? Thanks!

Just checked and nothing available over an 8.5 which is strange.
Has anyone had any movement on theirr Flyknit ID since day 1 order?

Just checked again and if you go with the two tone upper in the Flyknit Id it will give you a full size selection. So its the solid upper that they are low on right now.

Dang you're right. Glad I didnt sleep on USA IDs. Thats crazy they sold out that quickly. Hopefully they will add more

Last edited:
If you are a size 13. Check ebay right now for a crazy steal on DS AM1 Brazil Lanceiro's!!! Perfect condition. Wish they were anywhere close to my size! Search Nike Air Max 1 Size 13 to find them. Hope someone here grabs them. Not my listing.

What color sole did you get? Also, was it translucent or solid?
I went with a Solid black sole. I tried staying true to the OG USA's

How bout you?
If you are a size 13. Check ebay right now for a crazy steal on DS AM1 Brazil Lanceiro's!!! Perfect condition. Wish they were anywhere close to my size! Search Nike Air Max 1 Size 13 to find them. Hope someone here grabs them. Not my listing.
Ugh... Lanceiros are so beautiful. Been on the hunt for one in my size for a bit. Lucky size 13
I wonder what happened. They ran out of blue tapered or USA patches? LOL!!
Ha yeah not sure, it looks like they ran out of the Solid white upper, cause you are still able to use the flags for any size. 

What a steal. Just purchased

I wonder what happened. They ran out of blue tapered or USA patches? LOL!!
They are running out of the SOLID white grey/ heather upper....you can do the flags on any other layout you create. Its just that color combo of the solid white/grey upper they're running low on and only have up to size US8.5 now.

I should have made two pairs of the USA like my one buddy haha

EDIT: Just saw @Mrphist   already said what I did haha - now we all just play the waiting game. I'm gonna contact a rep and see whats taking so damn long

Last edited:

They are running out of the SOLID white grey/ heather upper....you can do the flags on any other layout you create. Its just that color combo of the solid white/grey upper they're running low on and only have up to size US8.5 now.

I should have made two pairs of the USA like my one buddy haha

EDIT: Just saw @Mrphist   already said what I did haha - now we all just play the waiting game. I'm gonna contact a rep and see whats taking so damn long
Dope! Let us know what they say homie! 

Back
Top Bottom