THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

103s on foot

0D773820-C64A-4A5A-A5DA-175F2341D17D.jpg
Worth a cop.

That eyestay really dark or is that just shadow?

103's came from StockX today, I only have the blue annis to judge but shape definitely seems better on the blues. Still happy with the reds being almost identical. I'll take em :smile:

That's what's up. I got my shipping confirmation from them about an hour ago. Waiting for it to update with an estimated delivery

Official nike pics for the og restock are out + first look on a am1 los primeros at sneakernews... hum

I'm going to beat those into the ground. Need 2 pairs. 100s will only come out for special occasions.

I'm going to beat those into the ground. Need 2 pairs. 100s will only come out for special occasions.
Precisely. Only reason my 100s have stayed on ice this long was because I'd been waiting until I could break them out alongside my daughter and her infant pair of 3/26 reds. (she's close to fitting them) 103s satisfying the urge to beat up a pair for the time being.

Precisely. Only reason my 100s have stayed on ice this long was because I'd been waiting until I could break them out alongside my daughter and her infant pair of 3/26 reds. (she's close to fitting them) 103s satisfying the urge to beat up a pair for the time being.
man enjoy it! I rocked mine all the time with my son, unfortunately he outgrew his but I got a pair of 9Cs when he gets bigger.
IMG_8191.JPG

If they made them in house a thousand wouldn't be a big deal at all. Its weird to me that it has to go through taiwan or wherever. How many of these things can they possibly be churning out? Seems like doing it overseas leaves a lot of room for error.
Plus who wouldn't want that made in USA tag on their Nike's?

$1k would be slightly easier to stomach with the made in USA tag..slightly....If the shape was that much better. NB does it. Their fans avoid made in Asia products knowing the better shape and materials are coming from the U.K. and domestic (US) products. Obviously NB1 doesn't offer the same amount of choices as bespoke Nike but bespoke Nike leaves a lot to be desired in regards to shape....that hanging heel in particular.

Last edited:
I appreciate the theme and effort but could have done without the stripes on the mudguard. Will probably still cop just bc.

man enjoy it! I rocked mine all the time with my son, unfortunately he outgrew his but I got a pair of 9Cs when he gets bigger.
IMG_8191.JPG
Nice pic
My stockx pair should be arriving tomorrow, but i have to wait for my son to grow into his pair of 6cs. excited!

Those Latin Heritage AM1 couldve been really great if they chose a different material other than canvas, but the pinstriping and mini swoosh make the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom