*THE OFFICIAL APPLE iOS 7 THREAD*

^^^^ My "Calendar Day View" was on too, but I just toggled it off and back on again, and now I see the weather on the notification center. Must be a bug.

^^^^ My "Calendar Day View" was on too, but I just toggled it off and back on again, and now I see the weather on the notification center. Must be a bug.

I wouldn't doubt it. There were reports that they were still finding so many bugs with it they are expecting an update within a months time.

damn this clicking the home button twice to go home twice when inside a box is annoying! any word if we can just change it back to one click?

I had the latest beta on my phone and was able to update to the official version through itunes. I think it fixed my decrease volume button which wasn't working before.

updated in and it wiped my whole phone :smh:
tried to do a restore from a pervious backup and it didnt work. not the most recent backup is of the wiped phone :x
any way to restore to a backup of say 2-3 days ago?

had beta 6.

downgraded back to 6.1.4.

then upgraded.

perfect and it only took 20 min compared to 2+ hours like other people.

Updated the wife's iPhone 5 and iPad 2, seems to be running smoothly, but took /forever/ to install.

Keeping my iPhone 5 jailbroken at 6.1.2 for the time being.

kinda of sad 
tired.gif
, I've been rocking with that signature IOS look since the first gen iPod Touch I got for Christmas.

my imessages and facetime no longer work.:smh:
there's no work around either without restoring to factory settings and then redownloading and installing ios7. which is a no go for me.

smh.:smh::smh:

Seriously though this is what I and others see in the notification center. Are you guys seeing weather?

View media item 583208

View media item 583209

It's the stupidest little thing but I'm at a loss of why I Can't see it.

I get the same. Which device you using? I'm on the OG 5. Maybe weather only shows for 5s?

Found a fix for this today. You need to launch the "weather app" and have the location services come up within your weather app. Once it refreshes it will eventually start working in your notification center.

Soooooooooooooooo...............REAL TALK
im happy with ios 6 should i upgrade to 7 or no??????????????

how do you switch imessage back to your phone number? and not texting from your apple email

Settings>messaging: switch off iMessage. It will send SMS from your phone number. iMessage is net based so it uses your email.

IOS7 looks so cheap lol. 6 looks better, more polished. 7 looks are a bit too vibrant for my liking and I associate the whole flat icons + vibrant colors as cheap. Those preview screenshots made it looks so polished and refined, but now...

Settings>messaging: switch off iMessage. It will send SMS from your phone number. iMessage is net based so it uses your email.
^This guy...

...doesn't know what he's talking about.

iMessage is in fact web based, however that's not the reason it uses your Apple ID. It's a setting.

^This guy...

...doesn't know what he's talking about.

iMessage is in fact web based, however that's not the reason it uses your Apple ID. It's a setting.

Then why don't you tell them how to do it instead or running your mouth about someone actually trying to help?

I'm going to use the new default ringtone and text alert, it's time to let go of marimba and tri-tone.

Back
Top Bottom