The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

I really wish I got the Ultimate Team 24 gold packs deal from Gamestop.

Anyone got one they aren't gonna use?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Deciding to play a game before going to sleep... and losing is not smart.
laugh.gif
Was pissed all night. Had a dream I burned down Wembley stadium.

My record as of this morning. 10-1-4

lololololol.

my god i have gotten so bad at this game.....fifa 11 i would dominate, like 20 wins in a row easy

this game i cant get past division 7.....pathetic. and part of that is defense, i give up some dumb goals. but i just cant get my offense going either right now....usually i put up like 5+ goals a game, here i get like 1-2.

Ultimate Team has been the best part of the game for years now. Beating a stacked Barca-Madrid hybrid with Premier League bums > anything

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

my god i have gotten so bad at this game.....fifa 11 i would dominate, like 20 wins in a row easy

this game i cant get past division 7.....pathetic. and part of that is defense, i give up some dumb goals. but i just cant get my offense going either right now....usually i put up like 5+ goals a game, here i get like 1-2.

I feel the same exact way you gotta be focused on d 100 percent of the time or else ull get scored on ,,,I can't get more then 3 wins in a row 

division 4 is no joke. i cant go around using tottenham to beat spain anymore
laugh.gif

as much as i was against it, i use real madrid now because thats the only way i have a shot at getting to D1.

but if u add me

psn adrian1221

im more than happy to mix it up and use MLS, mexican, or any star type teams. i like to try dif teams so its all good

d4 huh?
sick.gif
i havent picked up the sticks ina while but im like Joe i keep getting relegated in D7...

i dont care anymore tho i refuse to be barca/real every game jus to be competitive IDGAF.. ive found man city n tottenham i can beat those teams pretty regularly but if itsa close game, they win/tie everytime... i was beating the brakesss of this one kid... score 12" mark with tevez and again in the second half at like 60 summin so im like cool keep the poseession up dont fool around with this clown cuz i know how cheesey ronaldo n benezema get goals at times
sick.gif
... welp immeadiately after half... half @@* cross my defender chests down into his path... 2-1. 90 min mark... i tackle benzema right past mid on my own end. hits his shins miine again n kolo toure falls and benzema miraciuously kicks the ball out in front of him n gets the easy 1-0 goal... tie game.

posession - 70 odd %
shots 14 to his 3

tie game... has happened at leasttt 5 times when playing real/barca with "inferior" teams... its jus plain dumb

It's hard to get a pro club match with more than 4 people on a team. Nobody wants to be a defender.

I had three opportunities to get to D4 but I keep losing/tying the last game.
frown.gif

Still in D5. Gonna try again tonight.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

@CurbYourEnthusiasm: Hook it up, though.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

grin.gif

i need money.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by donpoppa

It's hard to get a pro club match with more than 4 people on a team. Nobody wants to be a defender.

man, if i wasnt an obvious liability on defense, i'd play. i play midfield as an actual midfielder.

its best, if you dont have amazing defenders, to let the captain control the entire backline.

if someone is good at it (i need to step my skills up) the defense almost turns unnatural.

i got a decent squad cooking up right now (Real YNS
nerd.gif
)...2 dope strikers, i run cam, my midfielders are decent (upgradable) and my goalie is a monsterrrrr

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

d4 huh?
sick.gif
i havent picked up the sticks ina while but im like Joe i keep getting relegated in D7...

i dont care anymore tho i refuse to be barca/real every game jus to be competitive IDGAF.. ive found man city n tottenham i can beat those teams pretty regularly but if itsa close game, they win/tie everytime... i was beating the brakesss of this one kid... score 12" mark with tevez and again in the second half at like 60 summin so im like cool keep the poseession up dont fool around with this clown cuz i know how cheesey ronaldo n benezema get goals at times
sick.gif
... welp immeadiately after half... half @@* cross my defender chests down into his path... 2-1. 90 min mark... i tackle benzema right past mid on my own end. hits his shins miine again n kolo toure falls and benzema miraciuously kicks the ball out in front of him n gets the easy 1-0 goal... tie game.

posession - 70 odd %
shots 14 to his 3

tie game... has happened at leasttt 5 times when playing real/barca with "inferior" teams... its jus plain dumb

I used man city to get a 15 game streak through D9-6. I got demolished by someone later on and I got bitter and stopped using them since
laugh.gif
I used tottenham to get through 6 and 5 and I would beat the barcas and madrids, but spain and italy had their way with me so I used madrid and have 2 loses so far but by narrow margins. Going from adebayor to cristiano unleashes a whole new beast haha I've scored goals where opponents disconnect and I don't even get mad
laugh.gif
.I want to win a cup and atleast catch up to a friend who uses city and is in D3

i screwed up in ultimate team, i got Eto'o and sold him for 9000, when we was worth around 80000......ughhh

curb if you wanna run clubs hit me up @ mnassari (thats my GT just add me i'll be online all night)

thanks

also my problem is finishing......finishing in this game IMO is easier than in 11, yet even on one-on-ones i probably score only 50% of the time....$+@

also i have the bad habit of not holding circle long enough when i chip it so i get it over the keeper but then he or a defender runs back and easily clears it off the line since there's so much backspin on the ball
11 i was a monster, not so in 12. 

also i play as barca even though i always seem to do the best as madrid.....w/e 

Don't really follow soccer much, but I played this at my friend's house. Hella fun!

Originally Posted by TheRick148

i screwed up in ultimate team, i got Eto'o and sold him for 9000, when we was worth around 80000......ughhh

Wow, that's horrible.

I'm not getting any luck in these gold packs. Best player I've got was Sergio Ramos. Sold him for 25,000 easy.

from top my head some players i have in my UT is

st-Barrios
st-forlan
mf-essien
gk-v. valdez
df-Marcelo
mf-lennon
mf-prince
gk-kameni
st-miccoli
df-juan
df-bosingwa
st-aimar
mf- joe cole

and dang i think sergio ramos is worth more. i wanna get pepe..
from the pack best players i got
was essien and nasri

i sold nasri for 61,000
his starting bid was like 6,000

thats how i managed to get a lot of players lol

why aren't my stats (wins, loses, etc.) showing up in my player hub? any help or suggestions would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom