roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nocomment6

not bad.Kanye Consequence is amazing.
*fixed*

u gotta give the proper credit...
laugh.gif
j/p, i hope the situation goes as faras hooks, or throwin out suggestions while your in the studio....i know how that can be as an artist....but full fledged verses mabey?!? idunnooooohhh..
nerd.gif

I think after rihanna does the first hook, Kanye should have did his verse. Then rihannas part after that with the beat gone, than jay comes back with hissecond verse.

Am I reaching? "Riding with their dillingers (john dillinger), I get more in depth (j depp)
embarassed.gif

Rihanna ruins song, but even if you take her off this song still sucks. Best part about it was Kanye's Rav 4 line.

Jays still making good music. DOA was good, and even though I didn't think this one surpassed it, I still look forward to this album. Just like in mostcases, his singles are not his most lyrical pieces anyways. HOOVVAAAAAA

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

The more I listen to this track the more I like Jay's verse over Big Sean's (Kanye)
Well i never thought Ye's verse was all that but, Jay did his "thang" on this song. I like it a lot now.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

The more I listen to this track the more I like Jay's verse over Big Sean's (Kanye)
Well i never thought Ye's verse was all that but, Jay did his "thang" on this song. I like it a lot now.

It grew on me. Another thing I noticed is that Jay & Ye came totally opposite. Usually in a collab they @ least have simular flows. Ye's ##*% soundprewritten for something else...... maybe Il> reaching though

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Not to sound like a hater, but I already don't like the song.
smh.gif

jus gotta get use to it, alot of new songs are like that when they 1st come out

I'm not sayin the beats wack AT ALL but...

If I were to walk in the studio with that beat I dunno, cats would've said it was dope but that's about it
ohwell.gif
IMO.

After listening to this a bunch lately, I realized that this and DOA are carried by the production. Jay is NOT lifting the song to new levels ...

Back
Top Bottom