THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
1 hole down works best for me for ball, but 2 holes down looks better when casual.  When they are 1 hole down, I really felt like the high top part was really moving with me instead of my leg moving independently from the ankle part.  Some will say 1 hole down screws up the shuzoku paint, but I have to put it that high on court.

Yea tried 1 hole down on my last game and it felt ok. I can definitely feel the top bit of the shoe. I don't wear ankle braces or anything but that's what i thought it felt like when i was playing.

I want to try to go .5 down on these but it's impossible to just go on stores and try them on. Damn limited releases. I have the inspirations btw.

the traction tho... i was surprised how good it was.. feel like i could do anything on the court :lol:

Yes, the perspectives grew on me as well. They were going to be the only ones I pass on, but they're becoming my favorites.. They definitely needed that volt lace swap to break up the dominant neon turquoise though.

So, the Details have a different fit?

Can you tell us how those other yellow black ones behind the Details feel too?

Details feel width wise smaller than previous releases. I despise the EMs. Don't like the feel at all

Man I'm almost ready to take a major L on the MPs and pay something I don't want to, but I can't even find a pair in my size.
mean.gif
I hear you on that trying to find a 13 was no joke,I just gave in and paid way more then I thought I ever would
yeah only one 13 on eBay..........

That dreaded 13 :smh:

I'm almost thinking of trying to getting something going with my pair for a pair of preludes.... I'm not sure I can do it, or want to do it for what some of these dudes are asking for preludes.

I definitely won't get details unless I try them on then. I can't believe the lows so many dislike. I actually like the heel with the stitches. But I'm sure we will all despise the em lows once we see flynit lows

Last edited:
So is the general consensus still details > inspiration?

Conversations like these should really be had after the shoe drops.

I'm gonna be able to cop my pair regardless but I don't wanna have to jump through hoops for it.

Let's chill with telegraphing of hype just because there's nothing to talk about.

they're still the same shoe. its just a slightly thicker sole with more rubber for outdoor play.

The only prelude i would trade my MP's for are P1's or P5's which i already own. The MP just compliments my prelude pack.

Last edited:
BALLERS out there..

Do you guys lace em all the way up? 1 or 2 holes down?

Played in it for the first time yesterday and it felt like it restricts my movement if i lace them all the way up..

2 holes down felt the best, kinda like a low but the tongue is too puffy and it just pop out..

definitely needs more time to get used to this...

1 hole down feels the best!! i tied them really well and felt good support right on my ankles. i am loving this shoe. i might go x2 on the Details because they are my favorite pair.

put it in your sig bro, your posts gonna get deleted.

Anybody relieved there was a 1 week gap between the perspectives and the details?  Nike giving us a beak so we can double up 
laugh.gif

I will be in LA in 2 weeks. Where is the most logical spot to grab a pair of Kobe's and some Kobe gear.

put it in your sig bro, your posts gonna get deleted.

Anybody relieved there was a 1 week gap between the perspectives and the details?  Nike giving us a beak so we can double up :lol:
, i for one was..until the restock..finally got my wtk8s but freakin nikes got me awake on sats that i dnt even plan to cop anything outta habit i guess

Back
Top Bottom