THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Did they make fake EXTs. Got an deal for a pair and want to make sure they are legit.

No fakes that I know of. They look legit. if there were fakes, pretty sure you can tell easily by checking out the leather. Fakes wouldn't have the same quality as these do. Resale on them is basically nothing. Some are going for retail on ebay. Some less via auction.

Last edited:
The only desirable thing about the plain HTM high/low is the lack of availability IMO. Weakest of the Flyknit Kobe 9s.
The htm on the back tab is 3m, the laces look pretty nice and might be 3m (I forgot). And I think there are other things that are 'different' on them. They aren't as different as the 2 MC, but they aren't iDs.

I think those black HTM's are amazing. A lot of people have made a similar cw on nike ID. It shows that the cw itself is pretty popular. I think the hate comes from the fact that they may not resell as easily as the others. @mAAdMatt  is rocking the pair so resale probably doesn't matter to him.

I also think the hate comes from how expensive the HTM pair is compared to the ID pair. The ID pair is about 90% like the HTM. However, if I had won the raffle I most likely would have chose the exact same thing.

HTM>ID

That comment just re-defined ignorant for this thread (from what I've seen). All 4 pairs of the htm kobe 9 elite lows are limited, and if the two solid ones are "just hyped" then so are the 2 MC pairs. Let the man be happy for the pair he has, and stop hating because you don't have any.

Not that I know of, and those are legit.
Indeed, I'm not sure why you had to try and put down his happiness if you're so happy with the way yours look.

The htm on the back tab is 3m, the laces look pretty nice and might be 3m (I forgot). And I think there are other things that are 'different' on them. They aren't as different as the 2 MC, but they aren't iDs.
Im not putting anyone down and im glad dudes happy. Im just layin down some facts. And that white mc w/gum bottom is pure fire. If both pairs were GR they would sell out in a flash and the blacks would go to the outlets... All that being said shoes are dope.

Cany anyone tell me if they've seen a 12.5 on nike.com for any of the flyknit lows?

I'm debating on whether or not to use an ATC service for these reds that are releasing saturday but every site I look at, none have a 12.5 available. 12 is too small for me, so...

Cany anyone tell me if they've seen a 12.5 on nike.com for any of the flyknit lows?

I'm debating on whether or not to use an ATC service for these reds that are releasing saturday but every site I look at, none have a 12.5 available. 12 is too small for me, so...
The bay has a couple of 12.5 MW and BT that sold. Said they bought from Nike.com

Well it was a good run saving money while it lasted when i said i'd only buy elite highs......thats basically another $1000 min coming up haha

@Mastralf  I'd agree that the HTM is better than the iD with some nice extra detail.  However, I'm loving my iD version that closely resembles that pair 
smokin.gif

Even the simplest fade IDs are looking like garbage. The red elite lows do nothing for me. And I have the original 5 High CWs so there would have to be something special down the line to grab another pair. I've got one black-based ID in mind, but I hope they have at least one nice elite low left to give us. Lots of wasted potential.

ragardless im pretty sure the kobe nine peaked already, getting ready for the xs already, not really looking forward to anything else, the peak was the beethoven imo

I hope your wrong. With the 8's, I feel like most of the cw's released in the first 6 months were stellar. They started strong, but ended weak (imo the 8's peaked after the MC's). I hope this isn't the case with the 9's, but my wallet begs to differ. :frown:

I think the Pit Vipers got a raw deal from the masses because they dropped late. Those were slept on IMO. I agree about the first half of the 8 line being the strongest though.

I think the Pit Vipers got a raw deal from the masses because they dropped late. Those were slept on IMO. I agree about the first half of the 8 line being the strongest though.

I hear ya. The Pit Viper's and Milk Snake's were decent.

ragardless im pretty sure the kobe nine peaked already, getting ready for the xs already, not really looking forward to anything else, the peak was the beethoven imo

no way its peaked yet...there is still well over a year to go of that model. i wouldnt expect an X to release until late 2015 or early 2016

messed up swoosh! look at that can you even tell if that is a nike swoosh?

the swoosh on the other one looks fine tho

sloppy glue job

and this is the most annoying of all, scratches on the midsole!!!!! 

messed up swoosh! look at that can you even tell if that is a nike swoosh?

the swoosh on the other one looks fine tho

sloppy glue job

and this is the most annoying of all, scratches on the midsole!!!!! 
don't like what you got, return it or sell it, I had none of those problems on mine

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom